Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say it makes me laugh but the whole cost of living crisis is blown way out of proportion just like everything else by the media.

I remember the big credit crunch and cost of living crisis years ago. Media all over it like a rash, country on it's knee's etc etc and yet you went to The Centertainment near Meadowhall and had to drive round for about 10 minutes just to find a parking space as the cinema and all the restaurants were all packed out.
Policing of the Media needs enforcing. They are literally the only reason we ran out of petrol.

What if we get one of them shirts that is so shit its actually a cult classic? Like the broccoli kit? Or lobster kit? Pint pot kit? The dolphin kit that kid designed?

Listen I am not reight happy, going on my hols 2 weeks on Friday and no fucking new shirt
It's always part of my holiday prep I get first 3 days peace and quiet from our lass wi face on not talking to me "can't believe your paid that much for a fucking football shirt"
I am suing the club for stress
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listen I am not reight happy, going on my hols 2 weeks on Friday and no fucking new shirt
It's always part of my holiday prep I get first 3 days peace and quiet from our lass wi face on not talking to me "can't believe your paid that much for a fucking football shirt"
I am suing the club for stress
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I once had the new shirt delivered by a courier to my holiday resort in Turkey because it was only launched during my holiday. Reight nutters us football fans.

Wonder what's gonna come first: a new signing or the kit? Or maybe both on the same day!? Oh the excitement!

Wonder what's gonna come first: a new signing or the kit? Or maybe both on the same day!? Oh the excitement!
Given we've already released a retro home and away kit, I'm fully expecting the first two signings to be 64 year old Keith Edwards to be paired with 55 year old Jan Aage Fjortoft in a new look striker force for next season!

Given we've already released a retro home and away kit, I'm fully expecting the first two signings to be 64 year old Keith Edwards to be paired with 55 year old Jan Aage Fjortoft in a new look striker force for next season!

They'd probably still bang more in than some of our forwards!

Still get more goals than Mcb

Official announcement gone out today confirming the end of the Adidas partnership.
Up to date as ever. Worlds worst kept secret.

Though I suspect an announcement regards a new shirt would be made next week. Based on that.

Back
Top Bottom