McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think he was trying not to stand on the prick who had just been in his face.

Still, I could be wrong.

If I am, I can see the club swiftly removing him from the payroll.

There's nowhere near enough in those videos that could incriminate anyone for anything. "It looks like he does this" isn't enough. McBurnie ought to answer no comment as there's simply not enough clear evidence. In my opinion of course.

Very convenient for Notts Police that McBurnie was there with his team mates, easy to point the finger at someone who has reacted in the past and get a conviction on here say. Of course Notts Forest and the press will run with this story hard if only to deflect some of the shame from the club and fans who they failed to control. Looking at the video's doing the rounds at least half a dozen United players were being attacked and jostled yet nothing at all is being said about the failure of Notts Forest to control their fans and keep our players safe, their fans were still going at our players as they were leaving the ground to get the coach home.
Where are the FA and EFL the silence is deafening?
My first question to the police if I was Mr Mcburnies representative would be.... Can you please tell me why all these idiots are on the pitch? This is my place of work and had these idiots not been encroaching I wouldn't be here. Can you also confirm that the idiots on the pitch are in the other interview rooms getting punished

It’s looks amazing on brewster, McBurnie, and the squad. Siege mentality, have each other’s backs, fight for the badge, perfect.

Just a shame the forest scrote walked away

100% agree.

Just been reading a massive thread about Vieira including comments about us and Swindon.

Astonishing how many wanting take the fans side and blame the players.

Big plus for me seeing how the players handled the match at Forest but also how some of them stuck together.

Any fan confronting a player on the pitch can't complain if they get some kind of clip imho.

That Vieira clip though.....the guy is jumping in his face and giving him middle fingers but Vieira coolly ignores him.....then at the last second he flips and turns round to grab the guy.

I'd bet nobody except the two of them know the exact words used, but I think we all know what was said :(

The Swindon players got attacked as well. The EPL and EFL need to get their fucking finger out and do something. WTF are they waiting for ? Someone to die ?

I counted three Swindon players having punches thrown at them yet apart from Parry briefly at the end of commentary, neither Sky presenter nor interviewer mentioned it.

Been watching Sky Sports News now for nearly an hour and zero mention of Vieira's incident. They have mentioned McBurnie needing to report to police though 🤔

I counted three Swindon players having punches thrown at them yet apart from Parry briefly at the end of commentary, neither Sky presenter nor interviewer mentioned it.

Been watching Sky Sports News now for nearly an hour and zero mention of Vieira's incident. They have mentioned McBurnie needing to report to police though 🤔
I really don't know what the fuck is going on. It's like they think by ignoring it, it will just disappear. When the exact opposite is happening. Players and staff are being continuously attacked on the pitch. It's not safe for them. Have the PFA made a statement at all?

100% agree.

Just been reading a massive thread about Vieira including comments about us and Swindon.

Big plus for me seeing how the players handled the match at Forest but also how some of them stuck together.

Any fan confronting a player on the pitch can't complain if they get some kind of clip imho.
100% agree.

Or better still , a good sound kick in the bollocks which which that idiot seemed to cop for . :D

That Vieira clip though.....the guy is jumping in his face and giving him middle fingers but Vieira coolly ignores him.....then at the last second he flips and turns round to grab the guy.

I'd bet nobody except the two of them know the exact words used, but I think we all know what was said :(

He pushed Viera first

Bloody hell what`s the poor sod doing going out in public ? If his head is so fragile that a heavy fuckin` combing could crack it, he should be living in a bubble or at least sellotaped with 20 yard of bubble wrap.

Looks like Rhian that's pulled him down as well. BUT, we don't know what they're reacting to - if Billy had got up and chinned yellow top guy would we blame him?? Doubt it. McBurnie is a daft tw*t though and he's gonna destroy his career at some point if he carries on acting like a tool
What career ?

My suggestion to anyone involved in an altercation with McBurnie is to avoid being stamped on. In the event of confrontation, try to get him to kick you.

He's terrible at that.

Back
Top Bottom