They couldn’t give a fuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can assure you as someone that was there the atmosphere was far from flat. The players imho we’re up for it for 100 mins and fully deserved the win. But what do I know 🤷🏼
Literally was a game of 2 halves. Not a dig to our fans as I respect anyone that goes but honestly 1st half did seem very flat but credit where it’s due to both fans/players 2nd half was superb, probably best 2nd half of the season.

Did you really think anything different at half time??? Oh dear
Yes I did- I thought we were way superior in first half- one break and they score it happens-

But I thought you know what we are way superior than this QPR side missing most of its best players -

So I plonked £2 on 1-3 hey ho-

No we dont all think like you.

But I do agree with you on one thing McBurnie is Dogshit!!

Hecky himself says we were pathetic in the first half, but god forbid some blokes on a forum say it…

Is he a pig too? 😂
Err-
“I thought we were good all game but fantastic second half. At half time, we said there wasn’t enough shots or enough killer instinct. They got into our box twice and scored once.

Sometimes it’s best to take the (deserved) pelters rather than (try to) keep justifying something (else) stupid you’ve posted ?

I can assure you as someone that was there the atmosphere was far from flat. The players imho we’re up for it for 100 mins and fully deserved the win. But what do I know 🤷🏼
No idea how Sky had it mic’ed up but there was no way the atmosphere was flat and neither were the players. We were just toothless up front and struggling to find a cutting edge in the first half. That was the concern, that we’d continue to keep possession but not create any sustained pressure with it. Those fears were total allayed in the second half particularly from set pieces and our confidence grew from them.
The OP is a total joke based on what we see from the the players, clearly they care and want to win, we’re just very very tired and down to the bare bone. Will isn’t the issue. It’s been the same core players since that crazy schedule back in Feb, we’re out on our feet and now with no focal point up front to finish either. It seems the blows just keep coming but I’d actually say the crowd are what’s keeping them driving on at the moment.

No idea how Sky had it mic’ed up but there was no way the atmosphere was flat and neither were the players. We were just toothless up front and struggling to find a cutting edge in the first half. That was the concern, that we’d continue to keep possession but not create any sustained pressure with it. Those fears were total allayed in the second half particularly from set pieces and our confidence grew from them.
The OP is a total joke based on what we see from the the players, clearly they care and want to win, we’re just very very tired and down to the bare bone. Will isn’t the issue. It’s been the same core players since that crazy schedule back in Feb, we’re out on our feet and now with no focal point up front to finish either. It seems the blows just keep coming but I’d actually say the crowd are what’s keeping them driving on at the moment.
I genuinely think sky did something to the sound 1st half either that or because most of the half was in qpr end it seemed muted at one point. Either tha or my sky box 😂

I watched the game in a bar at Dublin Airport. Whilst not the best view to make a reasoned judgement, I thought we always looked like we’d win.

But I do agree with you on one thing McBurnie is Dogshit!!
Have you actually read his Mcburnie opinions? He's argued from day one that he's a quality player that'll come good. Interesting but belligerent poster who's knowledge of football isn't as great as he believes.

I dunno where he gets that opinion of the first half from, I never thought we were out of that game, and we were the better side in the first half barring the goal, we were much better than them.

Isn't it strange how some see the game in totally different perspectives..

We were good in that first half..

Literally was a game of 2 halves. Not a dig to our fans as I respect anyone that goes but honestly 1st half did seem very flat but credit where it’s due to both fans/players 2nd half was superb, probably best 2nd half of the season.
I thought we were the better side 1st half, just poor decision making in the final 3rd .
Second half we were excellent, very similar to the Middlesbrough performance. Utb

When are our fans going to stop using the lazy, overused and completely false criticism of "they don't care"?

You only have to see any of our players in interviews to see they really care, even if their performance isn't always great.
Exactly. And they care more than some of these twat posters, because the.players push through shit like this

I thought we were the better side 1st half, just poor decision making in the final 3rd .
Second half we were excellent, very similar to the Middlesbrough performance. Utb
Yeah I’d agree with that it was just going in 1-0 down with our recent away games you just feared worst. I think the emotion of the game what was riding on it people lash out let off steam on here and say knee jerk stuff, I’m guilty of it myself I’m just hoping I mellow down in my thirties in a couple of years 😂. I’ll get there.

Exactly. And they care more than some of these twat posters, because the.players push through shit like this
I've been a fan all my life, but if I saw some of the vitriol aimed towards me as a player, you can guarantee tools would be downed in an instant. Amount of times I see our players called cunts - How is that "criticism"?

Back
Top Bottom