New entrance music

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"De Camptown Races!"

That film remains funny, no matter how many years go by, and how many times you see it. Every performance is a comedy masterclass (Madeline Kahn is fucking awesome as Lili van Schtupp) and every line is a fucking lesson in scriptwriting. There are a billion quoteables. best of all is:

"Taggart! Take this down ... I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados ... mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits ... muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and ... Methodists!"

If you can't laugh at Blazing Saddles, you have no soul.

pommpey

Metallica nothing else matters, seems quiet apt

For when the Wilder or nowters are ripping the seats out and throwing them at the executive area.

It'll be a great soundtrack to a load of business people being chased around the pitch by a hoard of middle aged men with weapons.

Get G-Sinc to commentate from the touchline, like an It's a Knockout revival crossed with the Hunger Games.

"De Camptown Races!"

That film remains funny, no matter how many years go by, and how many times you see it. Every performance is a comedy masterclass (Madeline Kahn is fucking awesome as Lili van Schtupp) and every line is a fucking lesson in scriptwriting. There are a billion quoteables. best of all is:

"Taggart! Take this down ... I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados ... mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits ... muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and ... Methodists!"

If you can't laugh at Blazing Saddles, you have no soul.

pommpey
What in the wide, wide world of sports.......

Joka at the Sheaf?

At the moment, really we can't do any worse than Herbert Chappell's polka, 'The Gonk', artfully woven into George Romero's horror masterclass, 'Zombies, Dawn of the Dead.'

It sums up our clumsy, arms-held-straight-out-stumbling-moaning-and-growling-and-gnashing approach play.

This should be served as entrance music until the daft bunch of pillocks start taking this shit seriously.

pommpey

Plenty of awesome songs about, just wondered why that one
I was quite happy as I'd been playing it in the house over the last few weeks and my 5 Yr old had heard it and liked it... and it was her first game yesterday so hearing something familiar was comforting amongst all the other loud noises.

I was quite happy as I'd been playing it in the house over the last few weeks and my 5 Yr old had heard it and liked it... and it was her first game yesterday so hearing something familiar was comforting amongst all the other loud noises.
It’s much better than “gerritforardnorwooduselesscunt” and “beatfirstmanfleckyoutwat”, although it might not be for a 5 year old.

It’s much better than “gerritforardnorwooduselesscunt” and “beatfirstmanfleckyoutwat”, although it might not be for a 5 year old.
Haha, the two neanderthals on the concourse nearly made me regret the decision to bring her at all.

I don't know who is selling these twats tickets on the family stand but there needs to be some sort of quality control. Two men in their 50s, in groups of other like minded individuals, threatening and having to be separated by stewards whilst families are stood around was just embarrassing. You know the type... goggles on the hood of the coat etc.

Go sit on the kop or something if you're gonna act like that, not the bloody family stand.

Back
Top Bottom