Match Thread Sheffield United v. Birmingham City - 7th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BIRM
BIRM
BIRM
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1628250103150.png V. 1628250111048.png
Championship Week 1 - Saturday 6th August 2021 - 20:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-birmingham-city.552/

Officials:

Referee:
Tim Robinson
Assistant Referee: George Byrne
Assistant Referee: Nik Barnard
Fourth Official: Andy Woolmer

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

1628249796939.png
SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Time coming to an end with us for Bash going forward with a back four?

Because the media team always make up a random formation and put players in bizarre positions. Was quite head scratching at times lol

Haha that's true they did come up with some random stuff sometimes haha

I trigued to.see where mousse plays ,in the friendly he was straight down the middle but I'm hoping him and Burke take up wide positions and let didsy roam
Didsy will hopefully tuck in behind as a false nine. I just hope Smashy and Brickie don't lose sight of each other or end up running against the goalpost like some early FIFA glitch.

Playing 3PO instead of Bash is possibly setting him up to fail.

We need a change in formation but Bash has the capability to carry the ball forward.

Fuck knows what Norwood will do without wingbacks to ping it to.

pommpey

quite surprised in back 4. Robinson is preferred over basham. & Osborn deserved his shot with stevens form in closing mths

Didsy will hopefully tuck in behind as a false nine. I just hope Smashy and Brickie don't lose sight of each other or end up running against the goalpost like some early FIFA glitch.

Playing 3PO instead of Bash is possibly setting him up to fail.

We need a change in formation but Bash has the capability to carry the ball forward.

Fuck knows what Norwood will do without wingbacks to ping it to.

pommpey
In Slav we trust! ❤️

Uggghh! That was poor. I like Ozzy but he should have reacted as soon as Colin started drifting in.

That said the midfield was nowhere to cover the run (more of a jog really).

Berge looks disinterested, no exposure to the ball. Him and Fleck seemingly ineffective so far, game passing them by...

Shite performance so far, shit team, shit fans, like a fucking morgue at bl tonight

Appears to be pass around back four, full back look for an option down the line for one of the front two, skips the middle of the pitch unless Norwood gets his foot on it.

We're looking pretty much the same as last season so far. Completely uninspiring. I really hope it's just nerves and we pick up. Can't do another season of passing backwards and chasing games

Back
Top Bottom