CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He would be an ideal loan signing for Wednesday.

They've covered all positions now more or less apart from right up top where they need someone for 4-2-3-1.

It would be a great story if we got promoted and Jebbo got the Pigs up. Said absolutely nobody.

😂

You put strikers in apostrophes; which ones are you inferring aren't strikers? I'll strike off Didz and Billy because I'm sure you don't mean either of these club legends.

Moose - has come back looking sharp and fit. Scored three already in pre-season and is certainly talented. Application is obviously questionable, but seems like Slav is high on him.

McBurnie - I personally have no doubt that assuming he's fit for most of it, he will be our top scorer next season.

Brewster - without a doubt struggling for form massively. But he's scored goals before at this level and plenty in the game rate him highly.

Burke - yeah, I'll give you him. But his pace will be used.

I am not for one minute writing off Jebbison. I just think he needs minutes at this stage of his career, and that doesn't include minutes in youth team. It's all well and good saying he can challenge for the first team, but if he starts outside the matchday 18 and the others catch form (which I think they will), he'll be marooned in under 23 football which (IMO) won't help his development.

I certainly wouldn’t include Billy in my inverted commas strikers - one of my all time favourites .

I would however include Didzy since , wonderful player that he is , he is not and never has been an out and out striker even though he was foolishly asked to play in that role by former management .

As for the others , I can only hope that you’re right about McBurnie but I have serious doubts .

He would be an ideal loan signing for Wednesday.

They've covered all positions now more or less apart from right up top where they need someone for 4-2-3-1.

It would be a great story if we got promoted and Jebbo got the Pigs up. Said absolutely nobody.

😂

Nightmare scenario. Can you imagine if Jebbo got the pigs up? It would be fkin tragic.

Don’t want those wankers anywhere near promotion and especially with help from one of ours.

It would be a lot more satisfying if one of ours scored against them, which then sent them down to league 2

Just to reinforce my point about a loan to the lower leagues not being a bad option for a young kids development...
Would be ideal for the likes of Gordon, Lopata and Gomis if they are not involved. None of those that you mentioned had broken into a Premier League team at 17.
We're going to need 6 strikers for the first game in 9 days. Billy and Oli have been out injured and not played.
Jebbo is possibly a major talent. Slav has brought talented youngsters through at Fulham. It may be better leaving him to work with talented coaches, playing, coming on a sub and resting when needed, rather than shipping the kid out to Mike Bassett in the pub league running him into the ground.

Nightmare scenario. Can you imagine if Jebbo got the pigs up? It would be fkin tragic.

Don’t want those wankers anywhere near promotion and especially with help from one of ours.

It would be a lot more satisfying if one of ours scored against them, which then sent them down to league 2
Abridged version:
“Don’t want those wankers anywhere near.”..... Jebbison / me / my dog / my pint
(Delete as appropriate)

Jebbison looks the real deal to me. Like, a genuine star. Appears to have everything.

It might be more likely we sell him for £10-20mill this summer, than he goes on loan to Sunderland.

Keep him and use him. I get the argument about regular game time (and I agree to an extent) but I genuinely believe he will get it here. And just as a added prediction (this will sound crazy) I could see him going to Dortmund like Bellingham did if he carries on with his progress.

U don't agree about loaning him ,he can play right across the front line and was our most effective centre forward last season

Burke has more pace than anyone in the squad. Whatever the state of his touch, ability to finish or footballing brain.... he will be used and will be on the bench. Slav loves pace.
I’m quite quick, and I’m wank at footy an all

Strikes me as similar to the David Brooks scenario. Ready to loan him out until he tore Chesterfield a new one in a pre-season friendly.

I think it was Brooks form for England in the Toulon tournament (wasnt he player of the tournament or something) that made us do a U Turn on the loan deal to Chesterfield

Burke has more pace than anyone in the squad. Whatever the state of his touch, ability to finish or footballing brain.... he will be used and will be on the bench. Slav loves pace.
I m old fashioned and love players with real pace. . However I do like them to the ball with them

I m old fashioned and love players with real pace. . However I do like them to the ball with them
Woeful signing absolutely woeful … he’s never done it at any of his clubs post forest… still only 24 but a busted flush for me …. Would give Bolt a run for his money but has the balance of a 1 year old trying to take its first steps

It started with jebbo liking comments from Sunderland fans begging him to join Sunderland on loan and now he’s liking photos of the stadium of light😂 he’s either going on loan or his being a massive tease

I was told they were interested. Think I posted it first (ITKKK) but, not sure what’s happening.

At this stage of his career getting games at that level would be a positive for me.

We have 7 strikers including him, so will see chances limited to really play substantial minutes and develop.

can see him scoring regularly In League 1. Physically he looks more than ready.

Back
Top Bottom