Most random blades player weve had?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A couple more Warnock era classics:

Marcel Cas
Emanuele Gabrielli

and a special mention to Dries Boussatta, who I recall being "lightbulbed" in his final appearance for us. Rumour had it he left the changing room and immediately drove back to Holland. Also turns out that was his last career appearance

Anyone remember the Greek lad we signed in the 90's (can't think of his name), who we got on a free transfer, but couldn't play him as his former club stated he was still contracted to them. I think we went to court and won, but he never played a game for us.

Saw this question asked on social media.. so in your time supporting the Blades who would you say was a random signing?

Danny Higginbotham in league 1 was a strange one for me.
Albert Gilderworthy.

Fatty Foulke
And if you dont believe Im that mature ,Vincent Jones.

Sean Dyche had a trial for us about 1995.

Another player who had a trial for us was Dominic Iorfa senior who we brought over based on the strength of his performance against us on a pre-season tour of Nigeria.

He is widely considered to be one of the worst ever to play for QPR. His son of the same name played for the pigs and was just about as shit, which makes him a Blades legend ;)

Paddy McCarthy by a distance.
Training 200 miles away and joining up with the squad on matchdays? What could possibly go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom