Match Thread Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace - 8th May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CRY
CRY
CRY
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1620471772429.png v. 1620471779982.png
EPL Week 35 - Saturday 8th May 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-crystal-palace.543/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 12.02.23.png

Honestly, never have I been so close do being done, and I've seen some shite.

Heckinbottom getting this job will be the plastic rope on the buckaroo for me.

Too many not worthy of the shirt or the badge on it.

I hope Wilder is watching and he is oh so proud of assembling one of the worst teams I’ve seen in my 45 years of watching the Blades. £120 million spent. And he pisses of into the sunset with about £2 million. His transfer dealings and squad he has made will take us down to League 1 and maybe beyond. How could he fuck it up so bad?????

“Pathetic challenge”

Only our stand in manager can’t see how bad he is.

Why is he on the pitch!! He doesn't want to play for us yet we bring him on when were 0-1 down and he does it again letting a player walk round him leading to a goal. We all saw it in the first game of the season and on numerous occasions since but the coaching staff seem oblivious to it. He must be in possession of some incriminating pictures.

That tackle was perfectly summed up on commentary. Pathetic. On a brighter note Jebbison looks a proper unit for his age... hope we keep him and the other young lads in the squad. How Brunt doesn’t get a game in front of Norwood/Lundstram is beyond me.

How much did Wilder want to pay for Eze & when did he refuse to sign him........Guess work again

Think young lad Jebbison has done ok mate
Yeah that is fair, I wasn’t really including him as part of the squad, would be unfair to associate him with this shit. Think we’d be better off getting rid of 2 senior strikers and letting the academy strikers fill the bench next season

Why is he on the pitch!! He doesn't want to play for us yet we bring him on when were 0-1 down and he does it again letting a player walk round him leading to a goal. We all saw it in the first game of the season and on numerous occasions since but the coaching staff seem oblivious to it. He must be in possession of some incriminating pictures.
Fucking furious gave it away in their box and they just ran through us. Get rid of the lot

Dreadful,spineless players,most of these need kicking out of our club,pub teams would be ashamed at the effort and skill level.

I hope Wilder is watching and he is oh so proud of assembling one of the worst teams I’ve seen in my 45 years of watching the Blades. £120 million spent. And he pisses of into the sunset with about £2 million. His transfer dealings and squad he has made will take us down to League 1 and maybe beyond. How could he fuck it up so bad?????
In business terminology its called....." being promoted beyond your own level of competence."

Ramsdale starting to look like an 18m player. Glad to see Jebbo get on the pitch (more involved than Burke).

I wouldn't be saddened if any of this team went and actively think a good 5 or 6 of the starting 11 need to be moved on. We cant have next season with an aging mcgoldrick being our key forward and we need 3 new centre midfielders.

This team would lose to the team that came up from league 1 and that is a shocking end to 5 or 6 great years

That tackle was perfectly summed up on commentary. Pathetic. On a brighter note Jebbison looks a proper unit for his age... hope we keep him and the other young lads in the squad. How Brunt doesn’t get a game in front of Norwood/Lundstram is beyond me.
Play Brunt and Jebbison last few games. They'd probably show more enthusiasm than some of these playing today

Fucking pathetic united were turning into a joke club if that team had played Wednesday today we would have lost... They are a fucking joke, disgrace to the shirt.. They all need to just fuck off

Play Brunt and Jebbison last few games. They'd probably show more enthusiasm than some of these playing today
100%! don’t believe in all that “it might effect their confidence” bollocks, they’d put a shift in and be under no pressure from supporters. Would be a light on a very dull season if the young lads showed promise.

Benny Hill music needed for that goal "defending",

Benny Hill music for the whole 90 minutes with the match on Fast Forward.

Seriously people are renewing their season tickets for this shower ?

Another woeful excuse for a half of football.

Hollywood Norwood doing what he does best - passing to the opposition
We'll be lucky to get £2 million for Egan, let alone £20 million.
Bash looks 45
McGoldrick looks 67
Forrest Burke knows he should know why he's on a football pitch but can't quite work it out
Jimmy Fleck's hangover is kicking in
(I'm not very) Kean Bryan doing a great job of showing those flashy mispasses he'd be great at if he made it as a footballer
I'm bring nice to Berge as he hasn't started a game for a long time
Stevens put some first time crosses in and whilst they don't always work they're dangerous
Baldock looks like a man struggling to do something
Ramsdale needs to pack it in before someone offers us actual legal currency for him
You're criticising Rammers.?
Agree with rest of yr rant though.

Well got to say what an absolute fucking disgrace this team is. If any of them are reading this I’m telling them go and give your wages to charity. You wankers deserve nothing.
Well done Wilder for creating this shitfest. That money you walked away with. I hope you give that away to charity.

Only we had conceded more big chances than Palace in the prior 6 games heading into this fixture... Then we can't manage a single shot on target. Absolutely useless.

Well got to say what an absolute fucking disgrace this team is. If any of them are reading this I’m telling them go and give your wages to charity. You wankers deserve nothing.
Well done Wilder for creating this shitfest. That money you walked away with. I hope you give that away to charity.
If they had been playing away and I was the manager I would have made the useless bastards walk home.

Definitely and even if we get tonked, there’s two lads playing in the top league that are used to winning despite it being at youth level, even if they don’t quite make it there again it’s something to tell the grandkids! They’d be on cloud 9 regardless of the result.

Jebbo has shown how to attack the right areas ,not afraid to put himself about ,and the run from the middle of the park should.be shown to.brewster after.thematch.
Jebbo will be the buisness

Back
Top Bottom