Match Thread Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace - 8th May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CRY
CRY
CRY
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1620471772429.png v. 1620471779982.png
EPL Week 35 - Saturday 8th May 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-crystal-palace.543/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 12.02.23.png

Another woeful excuse for a half of football.

Hollywood Norwood doing what he does best - passing to the opposition
We'll be lucky to get £2 million for Egan, let alone £20 million.
Bash looks 45
McGoldrick looks 67
Forrest Burke knows he should know why he's on a football pitch but can't quite work it out
Jimmy Fleck's hangover is kicking in
(I'm not very) Kean Bryan doing a great job of showing those flashy mispasses he'd be great at if he made it as a footballer
I'm bring nice to Berge as he hasn't started a game for a long time
Stevens put some first time crosses in and whilst they don't always work they're dangerous
Baldock looks like a man struggling to do something
Ramsdale needs to pack it in before someone offers us actual legal currency for him

Has Burke touched the ball this half? Bits I’ve seen I don’t remember him having a kick

I am guilty however of playing on my phone as it’s been as interesting as watching paint dry
I'm the same. 😂😂😂😂. I paid more attention to Pride Park earlier.

Wonder when ramsdale is going to get recognition for how good he is? Says a lot that fans of other teams rate berge highly while calling ramsdale shit lol, clearly don’t watch football

Well I agree with that re Ramsdale, been a big supporter of him all way thru, but it was 35 minutes before I heard Berge's name mentioned.
Berge had his run down the wing. He’ll now do one tackle in the 2nd half, then knock off for the day.

Ramsdale the only shining light in this team? Berks done nothing, waist of space, even for next season. Norwood’s usual inept performance! Fleck can’t centre a ball! Bash not fit! We are missing Ozzie’s running in midfield? and I suppose we should be great-full that Brewster, ‘thank god’ his not on the pitch! along with Moose, both will never be footballers/ strikers! even in the Championship next season! Even Didzy doesn’t look bothered.

Ramsdale the only shining light in this team? Berks done nothing, waist of space, even for next season. Norwood’s usual inept performance! Fleck can’t centre a ball! Bash not fit! We are missing Ozzie’s running in midfield? and I suppose we should be great-full that Brewster, ‘thank god’ his not on the pitch! along with Moose, both will never be footballers/ strikers! even in the Championship next season! Even Didzy doesn’t look bothered.
Agree

Said it before Wilder spent £120m assembling worst side I’ve ever seen us field in a top division and I’ve been watching for 63 years

Nah, that was the Prince’s fault apparently.

Well at least Sander will get a pat on the back from his nan for being a good boy there.

So frustrating that VAR doesn’t even look, just because he stayed up. We want to stamp out diving, but then make it mandatory that you have to fall over to get a penalty. Stupid.

Back
Top Bottom