Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 24th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRI
BRI
BRI
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1619250333391.png v. 1619250338431.png
EPL Week 33 - Saturday 17th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-brighton-hove-albion.541/

Officials:

Referee:
Kevin Friend
Assistant Referee: Simon Beck
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Fourth Official: Tony Harrington
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

1619250309596.png

Not sure running after the ball posses that much quality (hence why we are bottom of the league)
Didn’t say it showed quality, I said it showed desire. There’s not much quality in Leeds pressing game, but plenty of desire. Given the absence of it in so many games this season I’m happy to see it.

Not sure running after the ball posses that much quality (hence why we are bottom of the league)
You're right but you have to get our position in context. We aren't Premier League quality. We are going to get outgunned most weeks. We don't have the technical quality of any of the other teams. I think we all recognise that.
All we are now looking for is maximum effort, a goal or two, some sort of idea going forward, and at least a little but of hope for next season.
At least the hard work is a start.
utb

Didn’t say it showed quality, I said it showed desire. There’s not much quality in Leeds pressing game, but plenty of desire. Given the absence of it in so many games this season I’m happy to see it.
You did say desire (agreed) and purpose (disagree). Defending for long periods of time is always going to result in them scoring

How many times have we been 1 up and then just sit back and lose

You did say desire (agreed) and purpose (disagree). Defending for long periods of time is always going to result in them scoring
But if we are being pedantic, defending for long periods, doesn’t ALWAYS result in the opponents scoring . 😎

We’re dreadful to watch, slow, predictable, offer nothing going forward

We really need to be more composed on the ball - so wasteful ul

Back
Top Bottom