CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

said it from day dot with him, he is using us for a deal elsewhere, i reckon he will go to a PL, Europa or Lower CL club.
Where the fuck have they been for the past two years? I think you hugely over estimate his reputation and current standing.
I do think he’s been using us as a stalking horse but no ones come in.
I just hope we’re aware of this when we’re discussing his wages, along with the fact he’s screwed for a job in England for the next 2 years if he doesn’t come to us this summer.
If he is to be the best paid in the league it should be only on promotion.

If we're sat around waiting to see if he's available we're not being proactive at all and we're not planning ahead. I've backed the ownership so far within this Wilder row, but if we're not preparing now then we're going to be left behind for recruitment / players learning a new system. Ideally we need someone in now with 4/5 games left

If we're sat around waiting to see if he's available we're not being proactive at all and we're not planning ahead. I've backed the ownership so far within this Wilder row, but if we're not preparing now then we're going to be left behind for recruitment / players learning a new system. Ideally we need someone in now with 4/5 games left
What makes you think we're not being proactive? Surely doing the relevant due diligence is exactly what's needed rather than rushing in when there's nothing to play for?

With there being a little bit of momentum on the rumour front behind Jokanovic, I wonder whether we're now inviting people forward for interviews. I'd imagine the top 3 or so candidates will go through this process, so there may be murmers about others in coming days as well.

If it is Blessin , and he signs some of his Leipzig youngsters, coupled to our 5 3 2 style, it would be exciting if nothing else. We might might have more than 1 in the box and score more than once in a game..

Yes, thou shalt count to two, no more, no less. Two shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be two. Three shalt thou not count, neither count thou one, excepting that thou then proceed to two. Five is right out.

Its a done deal. Slav coming to the lane.

Announcement probably within the week. No work permit issues. Cost a fair penny but considerably lower than Wilder this season.

Its a done deal. Slav coming to the lane.

Announcement probably within the week. No work permit issues. Cost a fair penny but considerably lower than Wilder this season.
Your own source or repeated from Danes or Large Mendonca comment?
Just wondering if it’s the same “rumour” being repeated or separately verified.

I’m Spartacus

I doubt anyone knows who our next manager is other than those directly involved in choosing and interviewing. They are hardly likely to discuss it in the local pub or tell their mate.

That "someone" might already be here :(

What makes you think we're not being proactive? Surely doing the relevant due diligence is exactly what's needed rather than rushing in when there's nothing to play for?
I'm not say we are or were not. I obviously don't know, all I'm saying is if Jokanovic is claiming he's interest but he's actually using us as bargaining tool to get a better deal somewhere else we could be behind again in September.

I don't feel like a decision needs to be rushed, however I would like to see some guidance during the last few games. Possibly a new manager would get that, we’re an embarrassment to the league at the moment.

Probably he’s here but he’s been put in a hotel to isolate for 10 days

Sounds like a perfect fit...

Back
Top Bottom