Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FULH
FULH
FULH

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613770133517.png v. 1613770140520.png
EPL Week 25 - Saturday 20th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/fulham-vs-sheffield-united.533/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 21.30.58.png

If you’re scoring conversion rate is 7%, ie you fucking miss 93% of your shots, and you only decide to attack after 60mins when you concede, the odds of winning or even drawing a game are irrefutably small..really looking forward to fans defending these tactics....that performance was unforgivable and it’s all the coaching team!

Hi

norwich played better than this pal

True but they had an appalling defence and we so open meaning they were thrashed most weeks.
Even though we’re crap we still hardly concede any goals. Every game is usually a close 1-0 defeat.

The thing that bothers me is that the players and manager seem to be happy accepting 1-0 defeats.
Its as though we‘re proud that we give every team a game and no team (even Man City) has come close to thrashing us.

John Lundstram got sent off at Brighton for winning the ball.

Penalty & a red card all day long.
And I bet you said that wasn't a sending off as I did, clutching at straw as pal.. We were just shite and got what we deserved.. Fuck all

You are fucking joking surely? Bogle touches the ball then gets took out knee high 2 yards from goal.
It's a penalty and a red card simple as that.
They both contact the ball at the same time.

confirmed by a team of officials who watch the replays from about 5 angles and slow mo.

Move on, not a pen

Edit: just watched the replay - you are right, i think it should have been a pen!

Last edited:
No doubt some will add that to all those so close games we lost by only one goal.
Woeful and dreadful.
We weren't set up to even try to win.
As they said, we are "ROCK BOTTOM"

Get rid of the fucking lot.....including Wilder!!! No ambition, no idea, no desire!!!

I thought we'd got out the habit of losing 1-0 after bucking that trend at West Ham. Now it's back to the bad old habits.

Cm'on United get stuffed by many goals like we deserve

That result doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. But that team selection and setup raises massive questions for me. Wilder needs to sort his head out.
Especially Basham starting in midfield with Lundstrum in the centre. Completely lost with what Wilder is doing. The obvious decision with that line up was Bash RCB and Ampadu centre mid which he changed to after 20 minutes of a pointless exercise

It’s decision time for Wilder. Either show some spine and resign or show some bollocks, say I’ve got it wrong this season and I will change it. His interview after the worst display I’ve seen in two decades will answer my question.

Back
Top Bottom