Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 15th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613301077006.png v. 1613301086300.png
EPL Week 24 - Monday 15th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.12.38.png

No doubt the mob are slathering and spewing on toxic shitbox and this thread, but we’ve not been bad tonight.

Plenty of possession, some nice interplay and a few good chances. Let down by lack of quality finishing and defensive gaffes again. Certainly not outclassed.
Way too sensible comments. Everyone’s given up, Wilder’s lost the plot and we’ll struggle in the Championship next year

Get. Lundstram. Off
We don't have another midfielder. Everything about our season has been a disaster from recruitment, to injuries, shit goals, loss of form, no crowds etc.
I'd take just not finishing bottom if offered.

The only entertainment I've had from this game is the BeIn stream where the commentator is one of the regular BBC ones and the "expert" alongside is Efan Ekoku.

After McGoldrick's second missed header he spent around a minute bemoaning the fact that McBurnie hadn't got himself into the box to be the one to win the header. "It's no good him dropping back into midfield to get the ball, he needs to be winning those" or something similar.

Because obviously when Ekoku played he didn't pay any attention to what the manager told him to do, he just did his own fecking thing.

On the plus side I'll always like him for being part of the Wednesday side that got relegated to the third division.

This season is what happens when illness, injury and absence hits a squad that hasn’t invested in a quality second string that relies on 11 players playing at 100% every game. Money spent on potential rather than proven.

No doubt the mob are slathering and spewing on toxic shitbox and this thread, but we’ve not been bad tonight.

Plenty of possession, some nice interplay and a few good chances. Let down by lack of quality finishing and defensive gaffes again. Certainly not outclassed.
It's been drivel all night. I'd rather watch snooker on eurosport. Typifies this season. Total dross from United and a few of them out there don't even care.

They all talk bollocks and it's just an accent. Sheffield accent is not exactly endearing.
She talks absolute shite for 90 mins, more than any other pundit i have heard male or female, and if you think a sheffield accent isnt miles better than that awful brummie twang you need your head sorting

Really? West Ham won’t have an easier game all season.

We’ve gifted them two goals and apart from McGoldrick’s chance, haven’t troubled them at all. They’ve barely broken into a sweat but come away with a comfortable 2-0 win.

It’s Groundhog Day stuff.

Edit: Make that 3-0. Lol.
Our defending today has been disgraceful

After this long the league table simply does not lie. And it is correct in stating we are one of the worst teams in premier league history

She talks absolute shite for 90 mins, more than any other pundit i have heard male or female, and if you think a sheffield accent isnt miles better than that awful brummie twang you need your head sorting
Ok. You should see if BT are looking for some guy off the internet to do some quality commentary in an accent you like.

Ive seen some bad performances but today was one of the worst ive ever seen from United.

Shameful.

Least we're good for giving my Fantasy Football Team clean sheets

Way too sensible comments. Everyone’s given up, Wilder’s lost the plot and we’ll struggle in the Championship next year
I think it is highly likely that we could well struggle next season.
I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see where we are going - football wise.
I’m sure we all know where we are going otherwise.

Reactions: SLB
Benrama highlights what we're missing there. Someone who can attack a man and try and beat him. Nobody in our squad can do that...

Ok. You should see if BT are looking for some guy off the internet to do some quality commentary in an accent you like.
Thing is im not putting myself up to be a paid pundit so you're argument there is fucking bollox. Try again

Back
Top Bottom