Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 10th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612610858182.png v.bristol city.png
FA Cup 5th Round - Wednesday 10th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-bristol-city.550/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
Video Assistant Referee: Anthony Taylor
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

liveonsat.png

Lovely gesture from Bristol City by the way...

The one thing that should define the difference between PL and Championship is the pace of play, ball speed if you like. We simply are demonstrating that.

That demonstrates what a shitload of shite the rules are - red card? Never

Maybe commentator hasn’t done his research. He said the kop would be full of fans on a night like tonight.

I’d be surprised if they even opened it.

Never would have spotted that penalty and red card without VAR.... i almost feel dirty saying that!

Their defender smiling he knew he’d handled it good spot by VAR (I still hate VAR THOUGH)

Never would have spotted that penalty and red card without VAR.... i almost feel dirty saying that!
That’s exactly what it’s there for though. No ones complaining about stuff like that. It’s all the other bollocks that comes with it. They should have just kept it simple. Even only looking at penalties would have been preferable for the time being.

Surely THIS is when Brewster has to get himself a goal. 1-0 up. Against 10 men. Playing a championship side. ...

Can't wait for the Fuck VAR comment by a Bristol City fan on 'Veiw from'.

Their defender smiling he knew he’d handled it good spot by VAR (I still hate VAR THOUGH)

The thing with VAR is that it almost always make the right decision in accordance with the rules.

Fans are nearly always biased and don’t accept decisions even if it’s on camera.
You can bet that most of the Bristol City fans will be complaining about our penalty...saying it was never a pen.

Been the rules as far as I can remember. Use ur hand to save a goal and you are off

Yeah has to be a red, otherwise there'd be a incentive to use your hand to stop a ball that is definitely going in if you only get a YC for it (as only about 80% penalties are scored from memory).

I reckon Bogle and Bash combine better without having Lunny pushed out to their side.

We ain't finished yet but come on RB lad. Net one for us and you. Goal anytime at 7/2. Backed.

Back
Top Bottom