Match Thread Sheffield United v. Tottenham Hotspur - 17th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
TOTT
TOTT
TOTT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1610750585640.png v. 1610750600016.png
EPL Week 19 - Sunday 17th January 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur.527/

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.25.18.png

Last edited:

Defensively we looked more stretched then a re-usable condom. (Maybe Baldock should have started this one)

Overall still an enjoyable match, our passing for the most part going forward is fast and crisp and hitting its mark... plus with Dier on the field Tottenham have at least one defensive mistake waiting to happen.

Can we agree not to play Norwood ever again? He makes so many mistakes every game, doesnt pass forward and never makes a tackle.

I assume this is why Norwood was dropped and berge was in the middle at the start of the season. Problem is we don’t have another midfielder to play instead of Norwood at the moment

Other than passing a ball Norwood is fuckin shit. What does he have to do to get dropped? My bloods boiling.

Norwoods finished. Newcastle gave him all the time and space in the world and people fell for it. Today, Tottenham are bringing about some reality.

Same old. Loads of ball. Nothing doing in the top third.
'Not good enough' Keith Edwards...'No **** sherlock'

I do find it funny how quickly everyone is forgetting that they were all crying out for Norwood to play when he was out of the team at the start of the season

Hendrie 'you feel like Sheff Utd are going to try and get back into this'. Thanks Lee, how much we paying you?

Other than passing a ball Norwood is fuckin shit. What does he have to do to get dropped? My bloods boiling.

It's a myth he's good at passing.

Any competent professional player can look like they're good at passing in the position he plays.
Same easy passes every time, he never creates anything.

Lundstram currently looks like the only player in our team happy to have the ball at his feet and even he doesn’t look comfortable

I assume this is why Norwood was dropped and berge was in the middle at the start of the season. Problem is we don’t have another midfielder to play instead of Norwood at the moment
Yeah I think the shear size of Berge makes it difficult to Nick the ball off of him as easily. Problem is we don’t have a midfielder to replace Lundstrum if he leaves this month, nevermind Norwood.

I do find it funny how quickly everyone is forgetting that they were all crying out for Norwood to play when he was out of the team at the start of the season
Are you sure they were the same people?

Back
Top Bottom