Match Thread Sheffield United v. Tottenham Hotspur - 17th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
TOTT
TOTT
TOTT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1610750585640.png v. 1610750600016.png
EPL Week 19 - Sunday 17th January 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur.527/

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.25.18.png

Last edited:

We’ll start well and miss some good chances, Spurs will then start to put more pressure on and score just before half time. The second half will be even but we’ll struggle to find the finish with Lloris pulling off some top class saves, Spurs will get their 2nd late on from a counter. 0-2.

My family are all Spuds fans. They are not very confident and were delighted we beat Newcastle so that they wouldn't be first. Nil nil

Hopefully CW sticks with the same team barring illness/injury. Keeping Kane and Son quiet will be a big ask. Heart says 1-1, head says 2-0 Spurs.

(I stand corrected)

Bar JOC that’s the best possible line up we have and should be no excuses not putting in performances like last season

No reason we can’t beat these today there woefully out of form , get into them and this is definitely winnable

Hope today is the day Burke opens his Premier League account. Come on.

That's the worry with him and Didsy both playing up top, you really wonder where the goals are going to come from.

Just got to hope that Wilder can nick results by 1 goal like last season.

remember we’ve been crap most of the season and yes their defence isn’t great but they’ve got son Kane and bergwijn up front so not gonna get carried away

What’s up with Osborn anyone know? Disappointed not to see him keep his place I hope it’s not covid in the building again.

No midfielders on the bench...our numbers are painfully low in that area.
No U23s good enough for a seat on the bench?
Why don’t we recall Regan Slater?
barely gets a game for hull in league one, no point in chucking him into the prem it will destroy his confidence

What’s up with Osborn anyone know? Disappointed not to see him keep his place I hope it’s not covid in the building again.
Got to be covid , not reports hes injured , he played well last match too !

No midfielders on the bench...our numbers are painfully low in that area.
No U23s good enough for a seat on the bench?
Why don’t we recall Regan Slater?
He’s playing intermittently at league 1 level but he’s probably not ready to step up to the prem. Out of the academy lads it would be brunt but he’s clearly not viewed as ready yet or your right he probably would be on that bench. Broadbent sent out on loan to Belgium is another and then maybe Maguire but he’s very young.

Osborn and Lys Mousset are missing from United's squad with both nursing knocks according to Wilder

Got to be covid , not reports hes injured , he played well last match too !
That was my thinking hopefully wilder comes out after and days he’s just picked up a whack in training. He’s played well recently and is also our only real cover for fleck. We’re spread so thin atm the last thing we need is another covid outbreak also in quite worried for some of our older staff.

Back
Top Bottom