Ched Evans [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope his kids never show a footballing talent because we’ll have endless speculation that they should sign too.

Reactions: Dkc

Even though it's at Fletwood, it's good to see Ched playing regular football again without getting abuse. He's getting on a bit, but a bigger club may feel encouraged to take a punt. His name isn't toxic any more.

He'll always have to play with derogatory songs sung about him and I think he may well get booed as well, but that'd jut football fans who enjoy anything to spice up an atmosphere. I wish him all the best at Fleetwood, but definitely not the answer to our striking issues as one or two have suggested. Would much rather us go for Armstrong from Blackburn, although I appreciate that Ched would be available at a far lower price!

Even though it's at Fletwood, it's good to see Ched playing regular football again without getting abuse. He's getting on a bit, but a bigger club may feel encouraged to take a punt. His name isn't toxic any more.
It is

To be entirely honest, he’s so far removed from things I remotely care about in football right now that I can’t even muster the enthusiasm to make the “pre-season” joke.

5000 Blades singing super Ched , at away matches was a SpecIal memory , just a pity , we did not club together to buy that pink mini . However eventually things have turned out well , thanks to CW/AK/BS etc.

He was the number 1 trending on Twitter last night, it wasn't pretty!

Most people didn't seem to know he'd been found not guilty, and lots of people have this weird idea that he pleaded guilty, and was then let off on a technicality.

I've only just become aware of this story: https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/reece-thompson-footballer-selby-town-4461272
How can this violent scumbag get only 40 months when Ched got 5 years?
Sounds like one of the WWE matches. Horrific. He's got or had some serious issues going on.

Easy to forget about Ched is that the season he finally turned it on he would have been out of contract anyway so had we not gone uo or given him a good contract he could we'll have been off.

Ironic that he turned out so prolific but was kept out of the team for the first 6 weeks. If we'd had him earlier we'd have been up already regardless of Wednesday's somewhat remarkable form.

Sounds like one of the WWE matches. Horrific. He's got or had some serious issues going on.

Easy to forget about Ched is that the season he finally turned it on he would have been out of contract anyway so had we not gone uo or given him a good contract he could we'll have been off.

Ironic that he turned out so prolific but was kept out of the team for the first 6 weeks. If we'd had him earlier we'd have been up already regardless of Wednesday's somewhat remarkable form.

Pretty sure he was injured for the start of the season from what I can remember. Still cannot believe 90 points wasn’t enough that season regardless.

He's clearly not the brightest boy in the world. After his previous history and the fact that Fleetwood picked him up after his second spell at Utd and gave him a proper chance in the game again, you would think that he would be squeeky clean and totally professional.

2 sides to every argument I know, but he doesn't seem to do himself any favours. Old news now anyway as far as SUFC are concerned.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom