Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 24th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LIV
LIV
LIV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1603394535083.png v. 1603394546915.png
EPL Week 6 - Saturday 24th October 2020 - Anfield

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/liverpool-vs-sheffield-united.514/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 20.24.38.png

Also available via Sky Sports Box Office:

How to access Sky Sports Box Office​

Sky (Channel 492): Sign up for a Sky Sports Box Office account here. Here you can book your events, then you must make a choice: purchase the event or match for viewing on TV via your set top box or opt for a streaming version - available via computer, mobile and tablet devices - you can not order both options.
Virgin Media: Use your TiVo box to go directly to the box office event list: Home to On Demand to Live Events.
BT (Channel 496): Go directly to this channel and expect the fee to be added to your bill - you cannot order from Sky as a BT customer.

Yeah that one will stand.
Burke in full flight is something though.

Sloppy, not come out this half - no desire to win this game. Sit deep and hit it long on the break!

Shame the defending has been disappointing for both their goals

Another lapse by enda, what ever the result we have played well for 60 minutes and created more than enough to have a couple of goals ourselves. Same old same old springs to mind.

I don't think there have been any penalties
Their goal was offside (Firminio offside when Mane heads it, just)
Both defences have been laughably bad.

You can’t be offside if you’re behind the ball when it is played. Firminio was marginally ahead of the last man, but very clearly behind the ball.

Stevens has literally not put a foot right all night. I know he has been up against Salah for a lot of it but he has been woeful again.

We'd just got away with it and then we concede that ,soft as shine.

Yh let's blame keeper for us not taking chances with our championship strikers

When a 5 foot 10 striker scores a header 3 yards out, you know its poor defending. We've looked shaky back there, still in it though and probably closer than i wouldve thought pre match.

Lazy effort to block the cross in the first place too

Commentator “can’t afford to chase this or Liverpool will just pick them off”. No I see no point in trying to get a result either...in fact why didnt we just forfeit the match saved us a journey. NOB.

Back
Top Bottom