Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leeds United - 27th September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601033343834.png v. 1601033353824.png
EPL Week 3 - Sunday 27th September 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leeds-united.511/

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 12.28.28.png

I think that’s very poor decision making from CW. Chasing the game and Burke and McG off for Sharp and McB. Fucksake.
Lol. The exact opposite of what the expert summarisors have just said. They just stopped short of saying you're talking tosh.

How much did Leeds pay for Rodrigo? lol

We're missing that last bit of quality in the final third

Unbelievable... Lunny missing that sitter in the first half is just inexcusable. Just like some chances in the second half.

Yes, not marking a man at the back post was obviously Sharp and McBurnie related. Give ya head a wobble.

I can’t explain it to you, because you don’t fucking listen. When those two play up top, we’ve got nothing, they sit deep and come back and it just invites pressure, and it’s pressure we don’t need at this late stage of the game. They also offer very limited attacking threat.

When bamford will score more goals than your star 18m striker you know you’re In trouble.
We’re far weaker than we were this time last season. We dont look like keeping a clean sheet or scoring.

I can’t explain it to you, because you don’t fucking listen. When those two play up top, we’ve got nothing, they sit deep and come back and it just invites pressure, and it’s pressure we don’t need at this late stage of the game. They also offer very limited attacking threat.

Spot on. Unfortunately

We're in BIG trouble now, relegation scrap for sure. 3 games without a goal, only so many times Ramsdale could bail us out today. If we have no goals in the team then all it takes is a mistake like that and quality teams with quality front men will punish us.

O'Connell out for most of the season too, I'd take 17th now.

Very even game...the difference....they get a good chance and they take it...

Imagine getting a decision from
We're in BIG trouble now, relegation scrap for sure. 3 games without a goal, only so many times Ramsdale could bail us out today. If we have no goals in the team then all it takes is a mistake like that and quality teams with quality front men will punish us.

O'Connell out for most of the season too, I'd take 17th now.

No wins in the next 4 games too. Could realistically have 0 points after 9 games

Well you two clowns look fucking silly. Sharp and McB on, style of play switched up. 1-0 down. It doesn’t work.

Eh? The goal was at the other end, from open play.

Are you watching this match?

From your comments I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom