Official Hawkeye reason given

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought var checked all goal line incidents or so we were told. Totally confused and robbed

Makes you wonder if the powers that be in the cricket might have a word with the Hawkeye people. There are multiple decisions per game based on this shit.
That’s a very good point, I’ve had to raise my eyebrow occasionally with the cricket.

How the fuck can sky have 4 camera’s that spot it but these clowns can’t

The bigger issue is this:

The technology is there to ASSIST the referee’s decision, not to override it.

But that’s not what’s happening.

Technology (seriously flawed) has replaced flawed refereeing decisions.

I preferred it before!
Agree. And reiterate that that is also what the linesman is there for.

9000 games GLT works like a dream then a man Utd fan is put in charge tonight
View attachment 83223

And who the f**k is in the way of the cameras in that image? The keeper isn't even surrounded by defenders. Not remotely as much as numerous other goalline tech decisions. That "excuse" is a blatant lie.

Did the ref shake his head, point to his watch, and say "the watch didn't..." glance down, do a double take, then mouth "oh shit" and quickly turn his watch on?
Maybe it got wet on the grass during his kneel and shutdown?

I thought we would get diddled a few times this season.

Didsy gets his goal ruled out at Spurs, sparking global disgust in the media, and I think oh well, it won't get any worse than that.

Then Newcastle's 2nd goal happened...

Then Kavanagh set up De Bruyne to score...

Each time I am thinking, surely that must be it... then this shitshow happens. Utter fucking amateurish incompetence.

Seriously, shit like this is enough to make you walk away from the game.

Thankfully, I always resist that feeling, and this particular team is far too good to walk away from. I also know that we will bounce back stronger, we always do.

Bloody fuming though.

The problem now is that the refs and linesmen have abdicated all responsibility to technology so they don’t even try to get into a position to see for themselves. Hawk-eye have just apologised but I think that the ref and VAR could have cleared it up in seconds but the computer said no. We weren’t great but the fact is that we should have won that game and those 2 points could cost us a place in Europe. I wonder if Oliver would have been more interested if it had been Liverpool at Anfield in front of a baying crowd? My guess is that he’d have took control and checked it out, and you’ve also got to wonder what the hell the goon at VAR was doing? They see the same pictures as us don’t they so they must have been aware that Sky were replaying it. Stinks TBH.

9000 games GLT works like a dream then a man Utd fan is put in charge tonight
View attachment 83223
Seriously, I work in an industry where you would get destroyed/sacked for an error like that. It’s beyond ridiculous after all the shit that has rightly been chucked at the Pemier League, that they can make their biggest ever balls up after 100 days of doing nowt.

I don’t think its a conspiracy, they are just useless.

We should be awarded the win

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200617-211459_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200617-211459_Twitter.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20200617-211519_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200617-211519_Twitter.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 97
I thought we would get diddled a few times this season.

Didsy gets his goal ruled out at Spurs, sparking global disgust in the media, and I think oh well, it won't get any worse than that.

Then Newcastle's 2nd goal happened...

Then Kavanagh set up De Bruyne to score...

Each time I am thinking, surely that must be it... then this shitshow happens. Utter fucking amateurish incompetence.

Seriously, shit like this is enough to make you walk away from the game.

Thankfully, I always resist that feeling, and this particular team is far too good to walk away from. I also know that we will bounce back stronger, we always do.

Bloody fuming though.
It doesn’t make me want to walk away. But I love football a bit less.

If Villa escape relegation by a point or 1 goal get ready for the legal battle, specially if it means W Ham go down. If anything does happen they will just take a point off villa if they are safe and not give us 2

Back
Top Bottom