THE ONLY MANAGER

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Who has an LMA manager of the year award in the championship
is this reason to fill us with confidence UTB weve been worse off ⚔️
A worse board than these?

I’ve been watching a long time and I’m struggling with that one. As bad as they were, were they ever wound up? Or play a sneaky shell game to get out of paying what they owe?
 
We take the piss out the pigs for bringing up the past. Let’s not resort to the same.
 
He’s not going anywhere until this shitshow gets sorted out one way or the other. Unfortunately,I see it now as he has a free hit and his clappers will defend him to the hilt and blame the owners 100% even if the football continues at a turgid rate. He has an expensive squad and it’s up to him to improve them.
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom