Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
I do wonder what some people would prefer, a God bothering Blade, or a 'normal' Wednesday fan?
Looks fitter there than he did when he was playing
Hmmm. I wonder if some of the content of this thread would be allowed if it was aimed at the Muslim faith? I dont get why poking fun at Christianity is accepted but not to other religions. Each to their own, whatever you find your peace in.
Je suis CharlieHmmm. I wonder if some of the content of this thread would be allowed if it was aimed at the Muslim faith? I dont get why poking fun at Christianity is accepted but not to other religions. Each to their own, whatever you find your peace in.
I was hoping someone would follow up with a South Yorkshire based one, but as it’s not come up....
Bruce Dyer. Or Bruce Almighty Dyer if you like.
View attachment 74351
Hmmm. I wonder if some of the content of this thread would be allowed if it was aimed at the Muslim faith? I dont get why poking fun at Christianity is accepted but not to other religions.
Went to a church tournament once and he was playing. Gave a really good speech at the lunch break about living the fast life then finding God. I’m not religious myself but it was interesting.
I also scored a hat trick as we knocked his team out and he called me top quality. True story.
(He wasn’t trying very hard).
Why do some try to belittle others for being religious. Everyone to his own!!!![]()
Why do some try to belittle others for being religious. Everyone to his own!!!![]()
“Glen Hoddle has found God - must have been the best pass of all time”
Jasper Carrott
I was hoping someone would follow up with a South Yorkshire based one, but as it’s not come up....
Bruce Dyer. Or Bruce Almighty Dyer if you like.
View attachment 74351
He also said that he spoke to the guy next to him at St.Andrews.....”OI”Jasper Carrott, those were the days, my personal favourite was him saying he bought a golden goal ticket at St Andrews for the time of Birminghams first goal, and it said November
He runs an after-school football club in the school I work in. Lovely bloke. Good job he wasn't more of a Blades hero - think he only got one goal for us? I'd have never been able to talk to him about anything if he had!
Yeah well god created the Coronavirus or allowed it's creation and hasn't destroyed it, that's caused the suspension of the football season and this is rather a small price to pay for that. Maybe you could ask him to consider fixing it so that things don't get out of hand, I haven't had a slice of toast for over a week now and I like my toast.Well well, we really are scratching the bottom of the barrel if we are down to threads like this.
Because being religious infers a lack of rational thinking?
Why is it okay to question the beliefs of a flat earther, but not someone who believes in a sky fairy? (taking offence at having your faith questioned seems rather convenient).
Agreed, we should be able to take the mickey out of all religions equally, refusing to eat bacon because your sky wizard says so is just as ridiculous as believing praying to your sky wizard is going to affect the future course of events.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?