Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Oh aye, full weight bible thumper.Never knew Phil Starbuck was a god botherer, every day's a school day
Fred Priest. Played in 2 Cup Finals for us.
As I kid I was excited thinking we have signed the guy from Battlestar Galactica...
And then seeing he was from Huddersfield Town I think?
View attachment 74350
Jesus with the cross.Someone do a crosses gag if you like, I can't be arsed
No bud more like "George Long can't have been a Christian, he was terrified of crosses" ahahahahahaha.haha.haJesus with the cross.
Sharp put's it in the net.
Poor effort, I know.
Remember him. He was a bit hit and miss wasn’t he? One of these “born again” types. No disrespect to anyone’s faith on here, but I’ve come across a few “born again” religious folks and the majority of them became “born again” because they’d done some pretty bad things before and had a terrible guilt complex. In some cases it hadn’t changed them one bit!
I used to say the same about Kieth Waugh.No bud more like "George Long can't have been a Christian, he was terrified of crosses" ahahahahahaha.haha.ha
That's why I couldn't be arsed.
I used to say the same about Kieth Waugh.
I remember being on the Kop when he was getting some stick for playing poorly and some wag shouted the inevitable ‘leave him alone, you're crucifying him!’
In the 2-1 win against Charlton in March 1995, he was playing poorly and the crowd cheered when he got subbed, he was walking round the perimeter of the pitch from the Kop end in a sulking way and then a ball came of of play and he didnt bother to return the ball back to Hodges who was to take the throw in. Hodges was dismayed at Starbuck's lack of professionalism. The crowd then sang "Onwards Christian Soldiers" as Starbuck walked towards the dugout.I remember being on the Kop when he was getting some stick for playing poorly and some wag shouted the inevitable ‘leave him alone, you're crucifying him!’
Jesus saves..... but Alex Sabella nets the rebound (seen this on a badge)Jesus with the cross.
Sharp put's it in the net.
Poor effort, I know.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?