Gone Elsewhere Adrien Tameze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, exactly. We send Besic back, preferably buy him, ( I really like him fwiw) get Tameze to fill his squad place, then get another local loan, as we no longer have Mo as a local loan.
Why would we send Besic back? He’s had half a season learning the system, the players and staff, and when he’s played he’s been very positive.

It’d be a bit daft sending him back and bringing in two players who will be new to the system and club.

Besic should be replacing Lundstram in the team, anyway. As others have already stated, if we sign this lad then it’s classed as an international loan so it doesn’t affect the Henderson and Besic deals.

Why would we send Besic back? He’s had half a season learning the system, the players and staff, and when he’s played he’s been very positive.

It’d be a bit daft sending him back and bringing in two players who will be new to the system and club.

Besic should be replacing Lundstram in the team, anyway. As others have already stated, if we sign this lad then it’s classed as an international loan so it doesn’t affect the Henderson and Besic deals.

He said send him back and buy him...

Purely as a way of getting another UK Loan through the door. If Tameze can do what Mo can do, but CWAK see that we could use a UK loan to boost us in another area, then that's a scenario I think could be viable. This is all coming from the point of view that there isn't buckets of cash to operate in a notoriously expensive window. Ideally, I'd like to see us buy Mo, sign Temeze (or another to fill that position) and then have the added bonus of being able to sign another UK loan. All about squad depth and options for the 2nd half of the season IMO.

He said, “we send him back, preferably buy him.”...

I’m not arguing, I’m just asking why we’d send Besic back when he’s been around the squad and knows the system to then bring in somebody new to play there. McBurnie has already stated it took him months before he was comfortable with the way we play.

I’ve seen a few comments about sending Besic back to create space for another UK loan, that’s all.

Purely as a way of getting another UK Loan through the door. If Tameze can do what Mo can do, but CWAK see that we could use a UK loan to boost us in another area, then that's a scenario I think could be viable. This is all coming from the point of view that there isn't buckets of cash to operate in a notoriously expensive window. Ideally, I'd like to see us buy Mo, sign Temeze (or another to fill that position) and then have the added bonus of being able to sign another UK loan. All about squad depth and options for the 2nd half of the season IMO.
I’m not creating an argument mate, I was just asking a question that’s all.

I’d also like to see us bring Mo in permanently because his performances, albeit sparse, have been very positive. We could do with more depth in the squad and I agree, another midfielder would fit the bill. The comment McBurnie made recently regarding the length of time it’s taken him to learn the system was the reason behind my question.

Anyone know the latest re Tameze ? I like the look of him and hope it's still a possibility .

Very close

Thank you for this information and , if it proves to be correct it will undoubtedly confirm your status as the rightful heir to the sadly departed Richard Cadette .

However , should it prove to be of no substance , I think it only fair to let you know that over the Festive Season I was introduced to a gentleman by the name of Vernon who claimed to be the chauffeur and general assistant to a well known local business magnate . Whether or not that is the case , I found this gentleman's company to be most convivial and we spent a very enjoyable evening together .

When I commented that we seemed to be getting on like a house on fire , he mysteriously remarked that this was one of his specialities - but I digress .

The crux of the matter is that , on his departure he handed me his business card and said that if at any time anyone 'gave me any grief' ( to use his terminology ) , then he would personally ensure that there would be no repetition of this .

I do hope you accept this advice in the spirit in which it is given .

When I commented that we seemed to be getting on like a house on fire , he mysteriously remarked that this was one of his specialities - but I digress .

The crux of the matter is that , on his departure he handed me his business card and said that if at any time anyone 'gave me any grief' ( to use his terminology ) , then he would personally ensure that there would be no repetition of this .

I do hope you accept this advice in the spirit in which it is given .
Was your friend Winston Wolf from 'Direct Line'?

Presumably he no longer works for Marsellus Wallace and couldn’t find alternative work in the LA organised crime industry, so had to take a job with Direct Line?
Does Direct Line cover you for clean-up costs if you shoot someone in the head in the back of your car?
Asking for a friend 🤫

Was your friend Winston Wolf from 'Direct Line'?

Whilst I believe there are similarities between the two gentlemen in respect of their line of work , there the comparison ends .

My new friend is rather more robustly built and not nearly so dapper or handsome .

Think more Tyson Fury on a bad day .

We do need back up, James Shield seems to think our transfer budget is £10m for this window I'm not sure that will get us more than one player in an inflated January market where teams definitely don't want to sell their best players.

Back
Top Bottom