Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 2nd November 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BUR
BUR
BUR
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1572342370622.png v. 1572342379991.png

EPL Week 11 - Saturday 2nd November 2019 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-burnley.475/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Dan Robathan
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Stephen Martin
Video Assistant Referee: Graham Scott
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Darren Cann

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 17.42.19.png

Last edited:

With games coming at a slower rate than we've been accustomed to over the last few years, we've so far managed to stay relatively injury free. Seems we might be carrying a couple of knocks though from last week as we prepare to face Burnley at BDBL. This being as tough as any game we've played so far at home for different reasons compared to Liverpool of course, albeit with them yet to win on the road. A totally different challenge, as they are clearly well managed, hard to beat, and tactically astute. They are also very solid, while clearly capable of scoring a few too....

So...

Any team news? :)

Presumably Robinson is one of the 'couple' struggling?

Mousset to be given the starting role?

Sharp perhaps?

McBurnie has to feature this afternoon at some point....?

Some have suggested we are similar to the Burnley of a couple of seasons ago. Not in style of play particularly but hard to beat and 1000% committed everywhere, though particularly in defence. I can't say I know how Burnley set up their team back then, but if we achieve the same longevity in the PL then I'm prepared to accept the comparison...

Anyway really tough game, hard to predict. Would obviously love the win but got a sneaky feeling for 1-1. I think either Sharp or McBurnie will find the net today....

UTB

🐧 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

Any team news are all players fit if so I'll stick my neck out and say

Henderson
Baldock bash Egan joc stevens
Lunny Norwood fleck
Mcgoldrick
And the moose
According to Wilder we could have a couple out injured, but he wouldn't say who.

I've just got the correct scores lads.

It'll either be 2-1 or 0-3.

Get £20 on each and you'll be laughing.

UTB

toughest game of the season so far. this will be a battld & always said if wilder & dyche were from continent. theyd get far more recognition. the media will love it being wet & windy. plays right into the perception of both teams

also Burnley will see this as huge game to turn things around & after disappointment of last week v chelsea

If we win and Arsenal lose? Unlikely double perhaps but we go 5th right? Or have I missed something. Palace play tomorrow

yep 2nd goal Moose lost it in midfield doggedly won it back and from there Blades went forward and scored, Moose setup 3rd. Brilliant.

Oh my word, we are blowing them away, great football on the deck too.

Yep triple assist from the Moose! Lundstram our joint top scorer this season... whats happening!?!?!
Grasping the opportunity by the balls is what's happening. Tbf, I was one of those who stuck up for the lad and rated him. Said before the season started that I think this league will suit him.

These lads we've got are hungry and they have a manager that believes in them.

Just seen that highlight of first goal. The flick by Moose after dragging two players out of position was magnificent. His through ball for Flecks goal (our 3rd) wasn't bad either

With Liverpool conceding we are tied with Leicester for best defence at the moment now 8 goals in 11 games.We have the most clean sheets .Leicester still have to play tomorrow at Palace.

Back
Top Bottom