CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If true and he signs I think that's the end of interest in Maupay or McBurnie.

If true and he signs I think that's the end of interest in Maupay or McBurnie.

Still a striker short surely? Just based on how Wilder likes to do stuff. He likes a couple of pairs and options.

McG + Sharp/ Robinson + Moussett and the various combinations of those two, plus a big striker target man type.

So I think we'll focus on McBurnie

Think a lot of fans wanted Maupay and McBurnie because they were a "name" in and around the championship last year. Maupay bit of a champagne target, McBurnie less so. This guy is very left field. We never seem to get our #1 targets...
Who were the No 1 targets when we signed Egan and Norwood?

If the fee is up to £9.5m with *significant* incentives then it could be worth the gamble. And we can’t fool ourselves it doesn’t represent a gamble based on his career to date.....

If he gets consistent games I’m sure his strike rate will improve and If he scores plenty and we stay up he’d be cheap at half the price.

Hopefully it wouldn’t hamstring us financially and we could progress mcburnie also?

I liked Petr Katchuro

I did to be fair, don't remember much of him other than him being a speedboat with no driver. I used to sit on row J of the kop back then and remember him blazing shots well above my head. Guy next to me used to call him the Minsk Missile 😂 ... was that an actual thing?!

28 of his 50 odd appearances for Bournemouth have been as a sub. Keep that in mind when judging him on his scoring record.

I agree that still isn’t great, but the lad is young and has plenty of development potential.

£10m seems like a lot but he is a “Premiership” player. Albeit a reserve!

I don't care about other teams or watch enough of them to know who's who.

That particularly applies to the Premier League so on that basis I leave the choices to the experts.
Of which there are none on here,me included....except RC of course 😀

So we may end up buying two French strikers, one called Neil and one called Les, only us, only us

Bet we pay nearer to what B'mouth paid for him, plus the addons if he scores x number of goals, plays x number of games, we stay up etc.

I'll go out on a limb and suggest it's about £5million base.

Back
Top Bottom