Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's quite obvious Cadette is a genuine ITK. Mousett, Osbourn, Norwood, Dowell.....these aren't obvious targets or anything and he broke them first. Obviously he won't get everything right as even Wilder wouldn't but you don't come up with those names if you don't know anything.
Begs the question, where was the real ITK'er JL94x4 with Mousset? 🤔

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.

And its much appreciated - I for one intend to call my first child Chriswilder Richardcadette Mitchell

Anyone worried about us buying too many players and potentially spending too much cash?

source.gif

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.

Image result for love you bro gif

Generally excellent news, not too sure about the Princey bit though. Suggests to me he thinks he's not departing any time soon?

Cheers Richard Cadette.

Much like our manager duo, I reckon you've earned the right for us to always say In Richard We Trust. The info is hugely appreciated, and we know it won't always come off 100% of the time.

I think this should be the most liked post in Rumour Mill history.

Generally excellent news, not too sure about the Princey bit though. Suggests to me he thinks he's not departing any time soon?

If he's splashing papes on expensive forrerners, he can bloody stay.

Well fucking said that man! Carry on as you were Mr Cadette, you have nothing to defend on here mate.

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.

Reckon Aston villas spending spree might have encouraged us ?

Deffo got a few more than 20 mill

Thank you

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.
Thanks for the update RC!!

If he backs the gaffer and is willing to put money where his mouth is so what? I genuinely think he's no more or lesser evil than Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
People genuinely don't understand that you're not Chris Wilder or Steve Bettis so the ball isn't in your court to be negotiating the transfer deals.

One day we could be about to sign Maupay and then Villa come along and sign him for £40m and 200k a week (wouldn't put it past them) - which again, isn't your fault.

Some fans are thick as fuck.

Thank you for keeping us updated - we appreciate it.

Love a Richard Cadette update. Great ITK record so far, thank for the updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom