Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update as of today. Robinson bid accepted now talking personal terms but don’t see too many problems with that one. Osborn nearly tied up too. Henderson sorted. Maupay hitting the rocks, as I said before, not really Brentford paying games but his agent. The agent wants £800k fee just for himself on top of the money to Brentford and the player. Suppose that’s the way it is these days and worse at the top. Maupay could even end up going to Bournemouth. We’re having a look at few other options, one of them being Lys Mousset.

Another one nailed ?!

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.
Shag me

tenor.gif

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.

There's absolutely no way we'll sign both Maupay AND McBurnie so I suppose it's a case of first through the door wins,

As for the big foreign name I'd love it to be the right centre half position. We need competition there, and there's plenty of talent on the continent where they are brought up to play out from the back who would be perfect in our overlapping centre backs system.

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.
You're hugely appreciated on here. Some people just can't read

I think everyone appreciates the info you provide & understand that things change quickly. Ignore the Brentford fans giving it big'un.

Whilever you've got the likes of me and the boys in your corner Richard, you'll never go far wrong.

Anyone with a mild education and grasp on football know how quickly deals move in football. For example Leeds could decide they want Ben Osborn now and gazump us with a bid in 10 minutes time. That's how it works.

Nothing is ever certain and we all know that. Keep posting what you can, we all really appreciate it.

Is that a signing for signing's sake do you think i.e. big publicity ? Can't see Tufty going for that unless it is the right player and genuinly one we need of course.

Always greatly appreciated, any news you pass on.

Keep em coming

Many thanks for your time and information. I assume from reading the latter part of the post that you, like me, feel that the Prince will win the court case?

Cheers for the update, our lord and savior, Jesus Cadette.

I'm going to get Cadette #1 printed on my new blades shirt today.

There's definitely movement... in my boxers

Love you Richard

I mean, on face value that could (probably won’t as it’s rare everything would work out) end up with Mousset, Maupay and McBurnie? Would seem like overkill to...but an overkill id be happy with. Why have Eminem when you can have Emineminem.

Not arsed about all this “big name” bollocks, just let Wilder sign the players he wants.

It's quite obvious Cadette is a genuine ITK. Mousett, Osbourn, Norwood, Dowell.....these aren't obvious targets or anything and he broke them first. Obviously he won't get everything right as even Wilder wouldn't but you don't come up with those names if you don't know anything.

Well said. And very much appreciated as we all like to get in a tizz when we can't see movement happening, so it's reassuring to hear the snippets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom