CONFIRMED Dean Henderson returns on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You talk that much crap you can't even remember what you've said previously

"Henderson is done"

Post #12 https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/henderson-maupay.73490/#post-2108808

June 19..

Pretty sure everyones been saying Hendo is done. But obviously only when RC says its done does anyone seriously believe it. Just wondering where his intel that this deal was no longer happening..

Weird thing to leave out, right?

Nothing, or I'd have written it, seen as its a rumours section.

You can pretty much take anything in this section with a pinch of salt, no matterr who it comes from.

Just seen Bettis greeting that giant keeper from Forest at Midland station, both got in a taxi together, heard Bettis say Claremont hospital Driver, don’t spare the horses.

Think he will be playing 2nd half tonight.

June 19..

What's that got to do with anything?

You claim you're ITK and you said "Henderson is done" at the same time you said that Maupay is off. You're now saying you know nothing about Henderson.

June 19..

Pretty sure everyones been saying Hendo is done. But obviously only when RC says its done does anyone seriously believe it. Just wondering where his intel that this deal was no longer happening..

So you're saying that your 'Henderson is done' claim was just a guess?

Enough is enough let’s move on it’s Deano who will lose out in the long run.

June 19..

Why, who says it's no longer happening?

So Henderson is being flown to the other end of the world, to sign a contract? Nah.

Thought we had a resident ITK who said this deal was done? Richard Cadette

It's not just a resident ITK, it's out of Wilder and Bettis' mouths in Portugal. Are you saying you have better information than them?

Give it another week and things should have slotted into place.

Anology. A good few years back when i was a young free and single lad, i used to go out and see a very pretty lass who had a lovely smile and was a nice lass to talk to. She was lovely, but she had a boyfriend, and i had a girlfriend. I used to see her around regularly when i was back in Sheffield (as i was in the forces and often stationed overseas). I always thought she was lovely and i think she always had a thing for me too, though i was obviously batting way out of my league.

A few years later after i had refused to budge on giving any sort of commitment to any of my girlfriend's at that time, i bumped into 'lovely' again and she was single. I chatted her up, took her out and it went well. So well that weve now clocked up 17 years of marriage and have 3 kids, and i have never regretted it for a moment. Fact is, i was prepared to wait for the right one and if it is worth having, then sometimes you have to wait a little bit longer than what you would have wanted too.

Hendo will be a Blade next season.

I do miss the ex and her BJ's though tbh...

Anology. A good few years back when i was a young free and single lad, i used to go out and see a very pretty lass who had a lovely smile and was a nice lass to talk to. She was lovely, but she had a boyfriend, and i had a girlfriend. I used to see her around regularly when i was back in Sheffield (as i was in the forces and often stationed overseas). I always thought she was lovely and i think she always had a thing for me too, though i was obviously batting way out of my league.

A few years later after i had refused to budge on giving any sort of commitment to any of my girlfriend's at that time, i bumped into 'lovely' again and she was single. I chatted her up, took her out and it went well. So well that weve now clocked up 17 years of marriage and have 3 kids, and i have never regretted it for a moment. Fact is, i was prepared to wait for the right one and if it is worth having, then sometimes you have to wait a little bit longer than what you would have wanted too.

We only want him on loan, we don't want to shag him for the next 17 years.

EDIT: well I don't anyway. I don't want to speak for others on here.

Alright Swiss Toni

Strange this. The plan was Henderson to sign a new long term contract with Man Poo (not done) and then come here on loan (not done). Maybe they are unwilling to give him a new deal and are wanting a full transfer, something we are baulking at?

No chance. If we were offered Hendo we’d snap their hands off. Even for around figures imo he is the future England number 1.

Did I not read on here from someone a bit more knowledgeable that Man Utd tend to send their players out on loan closer to the start of the season ?

It doesn’t really matter when/if Henderson comes back as he knows the club and I’m thinking it’ll be once De Gea signs that paltry £375k per week deal 🤣

Forget about the Hendo will he won’t he for a while, why the fuck do Man Utd need to have 5 keepers out in China? The daft, greedy twats!

Did I not read on here from someone a bit more knowledgeable that Man Utd tend to send their players out on loan closer to the start of the season ?

It doesn’t really matter when/if Henderson comes back as he knows the club and I’m thinking it’ll be once De Gea signs that paltry £375k per week deal 🤣

I'm sure i read somewhere maybe Man Utd link that thier gaffer wanted to see all players in pre season before they go back out on loan.

I may have dreamt it. Off to search for it now.

Never been one to say I'm ITK but heard summat last night.

Cadette says it's all done and not to worry. The hold up is down to us. We either loan him and pay the fee or its £7m transfer. That's what I was told last night.

Whether that's right of course i sanother matter.

Back
Top Bottom