CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was it the guy who puts the flags on the South Stand Roof?

Fell for that one....

Wilder has made his position clear, he wants to gain promotion this season and he seems a man of principles who would walk out if he thought he was fighting a losing battle. If the board stab Wilder in the back by weakening his team when they are entering the home straight

It would be suicidal for the owners and seriously even our owners wouldn’t be that stupid.

#CadetteCurrentMood

giphy.gif

Thought that was Steve Bruce being asked to come back early..................

Source = Brother-in-law.
Brother-in-law = pig
Pig text saying his mate was doing some work at the training ground today and Hogan was there.

I assumed he meant training. Maybe it was just negotiations. But apparently he was there.

I've not mentioned Hogan to him before and he just text me that

Source = Brother-in-law.
Brother-in-law = pig
Pig text saying his mate was doing some work at the training ground today and Hogan was there.

I assumed he meant training. Maybe it was just negotiations. But apparently he was there.

I've not mentioned Hogan to him before and he just text me that

No need to justify the post, just tell 19 post Gaffa to gerrawesh.

I'd be very very happy with this,albeit at the expense of Leon, who has been a 7/10 player overall since his arrival, but I feel he has shit his pot full with us.
Hogan has the attributes of Billy in him as a poacher, but age on his side also.
Gerrimmsigned.

I've wanted us to get Hogan for a long time.
I think we were in for him in the Summer and Bruce pissed him about, I know Smith really rates him and if he likes him as a bloke too perhaps he knows a move away would do him good.

I've wanted us to get Hogan for a long time.
I think we were in for him in the Summer and Bruce pissed him about, I know Smith really rates him and if he likes him as a bloke too perhaps he knows a move away would do him good.

Yeah its a pickle for Dean Smith. I think he is likely to loan him out to help him improve but does he want to loan him to rival in the league?

I’ve seen a lot of people and news articles saying “would Smith send Hogan to Sheffield United with them being a rival in the league....”

No mention of Bristol City being a ‘rival’ though even though they are closer to them in the table and on current standings a bigger rival for a play off place?

I’ve seen a lot of people and news articles saying “would Smith send Hogan to Sheffield United with them being a rival in the league....”

No mention of Bristol City being a ‘rival’ though even though they are closer to them in the table and on current standings a bigger rival for a play off place?
Only teams in the play off fight would be interested as his wages are expensive

Hogan looked a great prospect, but for me the lad from Swansea (Oli McB) looked great in both games we played against them this season. Pace, height, strength, awareness and knows where the net is.

Hogan looked a great prospect, but for me the lad from Swansea (Oli McB) looked great in both games we played against them this season. Pace, height, strength, awareness and knows where the net is.
Agreed, but I suspect you might need £10m+ to even tempt Swansea.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen now, with Che Adams reportedly off to Burnley for £9m meaning we'll be in for a small windfall. Apparently Villa want Hogan's wages covering, so we don't break our wage structure we could just pay a loan fee directly to Villa.

Back
Top Bottom