CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there even any evidence that Dean Smith likes Hogan as a player? It’s not like he actually signed him for Brentford.

I see that it’s possible that he might be a fan but I’ve seen nothing to suggest there’s ‘no way’ we could get him
Brentford managers don't sign players, their recruitment team does and the 'head coach' works with what they are given

Brentford managers don't sign players, their recruitment team does and the 'head coach' works with what they are given

Yep, as I say he didn’t sign him before which usually indicates that a manager is a fan of a particular player

After watching his substitute appearance tonight , it’s a no from me , terrible

So he's been on the bench for Dean Smith's first 2 games. Managed to get on for the last 30mins v Norwich.

Villa manager has just come out and said that Hogan won't get any game time unless Abraham gets injured.
I know that was pretty obvious but for the manager to come out and actually say that, Scott must be looking for a move still in January.
Are we still in for him does anyone know?

Villa manager has just come out and said that Hogan won't get any game time unless Abraham gets injured.
I know that was pretty obvious but for the manager to come out and actually say that, Scott must be looking for a move still in January.

There's no way they'll let him come to us as a top 6 rival now, which leaves the question of where and how he'll get a game.

Don’t rule out Abraham going back in January, as has been muted.

UTB

I'm sure we will be back on for him, then finally, finally! I will get my medal for suggesting a player and we actually sign them. That's how it works isnt it?

Ties in with the growing view Clarke is Sunderland bound.

These deals are usually part of a chain. If we sign him Clarke will 100% go.

If Villa can even get us to pay half his wages (he reportedly earns £38k a week) then that’s a good chunk off their wage bill.

There’s a player in Hogan still, just hope there’s no return clause should Wilder work his usual magic.

This is likely to be linked to if Abraham stays, clarke goes, and let's not forget the Dean Smith factor who had Hogan at Brentford and really rated him.

This is likely to be linked to if Abraham stays, clarke goes, and let's not forget the Dean Smith factor who had Hogan at Brentford and really rated him.
Seems Dean is onboard with a move too, disnt he leace him out of the squad again?20190127_183003.jpg

Crouch and Fletcher not in Stokes plans, highest earners, same for Austin at Sotton. Austin wanted by Villa(name a striker not linked) Can't see Villa letting Hogan go on a loan, and more important, why should he be better with us. Stoke wants Austin or Sam Vokes. Mid table teams and we're in different worlds on targets. Makes us realize the work beeing done. Lot of fringeplayers sold of late to free up money. Hopefully an addition by thursday

Seems Dean is onboard with a move too, disnt he leace him out of the squad again?View attachment 48738

Brizzle reported to be after him. Wonder if we have the necessary funds to compete?

One positive maybe?.......................................

"However Bruce's departure, combined with the appointment of Christian Purslow as chief executive officer, has changed the landscape. Crucially, Hogan, previously of Brentford, Halifax and Stocksbridge Park Steels, is known to remain keen on a move to South Yorkshire despite also receiving proposals from elsewhere."

www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-a-new-transfer-target-emerges-as-the-identity-of-striker-s-suitors-are-revealed-1-9559941

#CadetteCurrentMood

giphy.gif

I was speaking to someone very high up at SU (might by Cadette for all I know) about 3 weeks ago.
He basically guaranteed we won’t be weaker after the JTW.
Said no 1st team players would be sold unless we have someone better lined up to replace them.
Sorry I’m not helping towards a potential melt down.

Back
Top Bottom