CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was speaking to someone very high up at SU (might by Cadette for all I know) about 3 weeks ago.
He basically guaranteed we won’t be weaker after the JTW.
Said no 1st team players would be sold unless we have someone better lined up to replace them.
Sorry I’m not helping towards a potential melt down.

You waited three weeks to tell all?

I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen now, with Che Adams reportedly off to Burnley for £9m meaning we'll be in for a small windfall. Apparently Villa want Hogan's wages covering, so we don't break our wage structure we could just pay a loan fee directly to Villa.

Our wage structure envisages high wages for loan players. Kev is concerned about overall expenditure, not the constituent parts.

We may as well sign Hagan given how long it has been since Hogan has started a game.

That would surely mean that Clarke (or Washington) is off, can't see us having 6 strikers in.

I wont believe it till I see him eating a chip butty.

If he’s anything like as good as before his injuries that’s a top signing.

If Villa have let him go to a promotion rival it seems somewhat odd.

If he’s anything like as good as before his injuries that’s a top signing.

If Villa have let him go to a promotion rival it seems somewhat odd.

10th-place promotion rival? ;)

In all seriousness, he's well down the pecking order there (Abraham, El Ghazi, Kodjia) and the rumours are that they might try and sign Charlie Austin. Shifting Hogan to us might clear space for that. Despite being a regular in the squad he's played a grand total of 32 minutes since October, and wasn't even included on the bench for the last two games: https://www.transfermarkt.com/scott-hogan/leistungsdaten/spieler/138783

More than chuffed with the potential of this.
Really dangerous options up top.
Automatic promo is our aim now surely, and it sounds like tufty is getting the backing to justify our position.
Utb.

John Stones was from Barnsley too and was £50m, not quite sure what your point is regarding transfer fees...

Point is 10m (my opionin and im not a football agent) is too much for him. Thats SUFC buying a striker from Swansea, not Chelsea buying a defender from Barnsley. Is that ok with you? Do let me know wont you.

Couldn't wait to click the 'See Wits other tweets' after that doozy

I have a suspicion that this "wit" character may be a poster on this very forum & is rather well connected with the club. Bit of a jokey post, however I believe there maybe some truth in this.

Back
Top Bottom