Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the club have another option that could sign before Thursday who they know will be better I'd take it. But thats highly unlikely. Wait until the summer and if he's not gotten out of this poor form, i'd consider selling.

- Fleck signed a 4-year contract 15 months ago
- 4m is absolutely bob all for a top Championship midfielder in the prime of his career
- this would cripple our midfield
- would he really improve West Ham that much anyway?

This sounds like utter nonsense to me...
Two possible factors -

1. Leaked to press to encourage other teams to start a bidding war.
2. Leaked to press to get client new improved contract (despite only signing four year one recently we know what players are like)

They have Noble and Rice ahead of him, Wilshere to return...he simply wouldn't be anything more than a bit part player.

Is he replaceable? Yes I believe he is, but not right now.

Two possible factors -

1. Leaked to press to encourage other teams to start a bidding war.
2. Leaked to press to get client new improved contract (despite only signing four year one recently we know what players are like)

They have Noble and Rice ahead of him, Wilshere to return...he simply wouldn't be anything more than a bit part player.

Is he replaceable? Yes I believe he is, but not right now.

and not for 4m either, unless it's an out of contract player.

deary me
im optimistic , but I think 4m is amazing for someone Coventry gave away 309 months ago
12m ,,,,, on fifa maybe

He's quality, still WELL within contract, it's January, Coventry made a mistake, that's doesn't mean United should too and ****Ham are a Premiership club with the funds to spend. United should be asking double figures. Simple as that IMO.

Accept £4million and then take him back on loan until end of the season.

He's quality, still WELL within contract, it's January, Coventry made a mistake, that's doesn't mean United should too and ****Ham are a Premiership club with the funds to spend. United should be asking double figures. Simple as that IMO.
4m is double his value

£4m is a shocking fee, £14m is a bad deal as we can’t replace him. :eek:
He'd be hard to replace with a full summer to think about, 2 days at the back of January? Impossible.

Is it really worth totally crushing our very real hopes of promotion for £4mil?
They can't. They just can't... can they?

The one and only explanation for accepting £4m would be the presence of a release clause.

But there's no reason there should be one. We were in a very strong position when he signed his new deal, in no position to be shafted to that extent, like with Kevin McDonald and his 250k.

Maybe this is a way of getting Dowell and Duffy in the same team :eek:

Welcome back Lunny..................

The one and only explanation for accepting £4m would be the presence of a release clause.

But there's no reason there should be one. We were in a very strong position when he signed his new deal, in no position to be shafted to that extent, like with Kevin McDonald and his 250k.

You do remember which club this is don’t you?

Was out with John last night. Nothing was mentioned. Be gutted if he left. :(

This would be an absolute diasater and I can’t see us finishing top 6 if we are stuck with no replacement for him.

Pathetic if we sell - I know it’s only rumours now but it would honestly be unforgivable with the position we are in.

I’d genuinely rather tell him he can go for nowt in the summer if we don’t go up than sell now

Back
Top Bottom