Our Goal Yesterday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
Never realised quite how good it was at the time.

Just watched the whole game again.

Jack wins it and knocks it down the line to Didsy
Didsy flicks it over the defender’s head then hits a classic 40 yard crossfield ball to George
10 yards to Billy
Out to Bash
Back to Ollie
Inside to Enda
Out to George
Back to Ollie
Cross to Didsy
Pick that out!

Classic Tuftyball
Sometimes I don’t spot how Magic we really are.

Sky sports highlights are crap, are there any extended ones that show more of the build up?

Didsy flicks it over the defender’s head then hits a classic 40 yard crossfield ball to George
10 yards to Billy
Out to Bash
Back to Ollie
Inside to Enda
Out to George
Back to Ollie
Cross to Didsy
Pick that out!

Classic Tuftyball
the bloke behind me was screaming for a shot or cross at

Bash - no billy in the box
enda - going the wrong way on his wrong foot
and
George - defender in front, better crosser available to pass to
He was just gearing up to lose his shit when Ollie stuck it on goldie's head

A fantastic passage of play

Classic Tuftyball

Nah - we're just shit for not getting into the box quickly enough. ;)

We have one behind us in the South Stand - does my fucking head in. Pinchy would have surely dropped him by now !

UTB

Those first time crosses from Ollie and Fleck can be lethal. We should do it more often than we do.
Problem is that doing it too often means teams can get set to defend it better. By varying play and only hitting them early crosses rarely gives us a better chance of getting something from it as teams don’t expect us to do it.

Your wish is my command. ;)

https:// gfycat.com/FineOldfashionedCowbird

Not working so take the space out

I too have found that embedding gfycat gifs has had issues of late – hasn’t been a problem in the past, and I noticed links to one in a past thread didn’t work (blank space where it used to be, like above) when I came across it the other day.

Foxy ?

The overload on the right when we scored the goal was was magnificent. I don’t think I’ve seen our LWB on their right wing before...but Enda turned up there two or three times yesterday. ;)

The overload on the right when we scored the goal was was magnificent. I don’t think I’ve seen our LWB on their right wing before...but Enda turned up there two or three times yesterday. ;)

Stevens' run pulled their left sided centre half Lynch out of his zone, leaving just one centre half in front of goal when the cross came in. That played a part, as did the fact that we had so many players moving into, and around, the box for that attack.

10 yards to Billy
Out to Bash
Back to Ollie
Inside to Enda
Out to George
Back to Ollie
Cross to Didsy
Pick that out!

Classic Tuftyball

But the cross wasn’t early enough. Rubbish Yoonited.

Those first time crosses from Ollie and Fleck can be lethal. We should do it more often than we do.

The noise and nonsense insists it should have gone in from Baldock.

I saw you coming... I always see people coming.

Actually, I think our overloads now try to focus on those very 2 players putting the final ball in to the box. I'm sure Ollie did that recently which ended in another goal. Can't remember who scored it though - most likely Billy.

Definitely the goal of weekend from all 4 leagues and one of our goals of the season for me so far.
I always prefer a good team goal (involving 3 or 4 players who are all on the same wave length) to individual worldies.
It looked sensational from the BLUT, I imagine even better from behind.

Back
Top Bottom