CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

Think we're being ignorant to the fact that he is in fact a good option up top, has caused us numerous problems over the years and if anyone can work magic with a player its Wilder.

Honestly though I think this will just be an example of people putting two and two together, a bit like i've been looking at Fulham's lineups every week trying to convince myself we could go back in for Kevin Macdonald.

Why do people on here keep linking us with useless cunts with Wednesday connections

Madine is fucking wank ,so is joao ,so is foristieri
What's the obsession with pigs who are shit st football ?
Why don't you go and watch eleven of them at swillsborough every week ?

On the basis that he’s a utter nob and nothing to with his pig connections, It’s a no, please god no, from me.

I was told that Wilder would like to sign him but knows how badly it would go down with the fans so probably won’t.

Why don't we also sign Jordan Rhodes for £ 10 million and pay him £ 40 K a week.

That would show our ambition stupidity.

Is this just Sunday boredom, or a vague insinuation based on a rumour?

FWIW I think he's a vile human being who I would genuinely disappointed to sign. I'm not of the opinion that we should only sign nice lads, but equally Wilder is clearly big on team spirit and having the fans onside. I don't see Madine making such a contribution at this level to risk the baggage.

Still remember him taking the piss out of an elderly disabled fella on Eccy Road trying to impress his bimbo a few years ago. Full weight cunt.

His goal record isn't even that good. When Bolton came to the Lane during our promotion fight, Madine got left behind for his pre-match behaviour. That sums him up. Even when he's playing well you still can't rely on him.

I'd have doubts about him even if he were twice as good.

CUNT OF THE FULLEST WIEGHT.

Just put his previous connections and behaviour aside for a minute.
He would offer us something different, a physical presence up front something we are lacking. Yesterday was a good example before Blackburn had their player sent off, we was launching the ball up front to Sharp and McGoldrick and it was coming straight back.
I also think we are one of the softer sides in the division, although other teams fans and some pundits think we are a physical side we really are not.
We should all support whatever Chris thinks is necessary, i am sure he would check with Billy that he would be ok with it if it was to happen.

Last season at the lane Bolton beat us 1-0 he was , hate to admit it unplayable , if he could like that week in week out , I would still not take him he's a proper cunt , no respect for our captain .. so it's a NO from me ... plenty more options out there like ched

Last season at the lane Bolton beat us 1-0 he was , hate to admit it unplayable , if he could like that week in week out , I would still not take him he's a proper cunt , no respect for our captain .. so it's a NO from me ... plenty more options out there like ched
he wasn't unplayable ,our defenders ( mostly stearman )gave him tge freedom of the park to wander up to the ball ,chest it down ,have a look up ,lay it off and get the ball back
We made him look world class by being shit scared of physically confronting him
He wouldn't get a touch up against Egan

What did wendys used to say .gary madine goal machine. Deluded little piggies

Why don't we also sign Jordan Rhodes for £ 10 million and pay him £ 40 K a week.

That would show our ambition stupidity.
Ahhh come on who would be fookin stupid enough to do that , no ones that stupid are they :rolleyes:

Could do a job. I hated Leon Clarke before we signed him and he turned out ok.

The only real question is, could he add something to the squad? If yes, bring him in.

Could do a job. I hated Leon Clarke before we signed him and he turned out ok.

The only real question is, could he add something to the squad? If yes, bring him in.
Nice joke :p:D Like it !

I would hate for us to even think about signing it. Even if you ignore the fact he is a disgusting human being, what has he ever done football wise?

Back
Top Bottom