Hull fans protesting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good to see you've edited your post to remove your "likes" claim.

:)

Thanks mate. I did say ‘as I can see’ and then saw one with more :) too quick for that alarm of yours that goes off when I post though!

Thanks mate. I did say ‘as I can see’ and then saw one with more :) too quick for that alarm of yours that goes off when I post though!

I wasn't referring to the number of likes on another post. Just making fun of someone, you obviously, using the number of likes received on here as some sort of validation.

I think you over estimate the importance of yourself in my life though.

I wasn't referring to the number of likes on another post. Just making fun of someone, you obviously, using the number of likes received on here as some sort of validation.

I think you over estimate the importance of yourself in my life though.

It’s not validation at all my friend. Just a decent barometer to judge a post by. Which I assume is the intention of having the facility?

It’s not validation at all my friend. Just a decent barometer to judge a post by. Which I assume is the intention of having the facility?

Very few people use their likes to suggest they maybe right on something. Very few. There's a reason for that, but you're getting snippy as usual, so I'll leave you to it.

Very few people use their likes to suggest they maybe right on something. Very few. There's a reason for that, but you're getting snippy as usual, so I'll leave you to it.

I didn’t use it to suggest I’m right.

If it is, God forbid, remember clubs like Norwich who aren’t going through it are entitled to tell us how to protest and if they sing mocking songs about our club dying, it’s only banter
If it directly affects them they do have a right to get upset. I hope if we are ever in the same situation we can protest in a way that doesn't damage other clubs.

If it directly affects them they do have a right to get upset. I hope if we are ever in the same situation we can protest in a way that doesn't damage other clubs.

But when one Blade ruins it and runs on the pitch, we’d become fair game, right?

I’ve never done that, it’s a malicious rumour..

I'll take that as thou doth protest too much.

Therefore based on the narrow openings of such instrument, I feel you could benefit from a Crab Penis Pump and Felching Instruction manual.

I'll just need your address and credit card details. Don't worry the postal packaging is very discrete and is a plain brown box marked Penis Enlarger. The debit on your account will just show PERVERT01.

But when one Blade ruins it and runs on the pitch, we’d become fair game, right?
It wasn't just that though was it? And tbh, I'm not that precious to give much of a shit about what opposition fans sing at us or say about us.

It wasn't just that though was it? And tbh, I'm not that precious to give much of a shit about what opposition fans sing at us or say about us.

That's what sparked the Sisu chants, apparently

What does that have to do with me, my views or the topic of Hull/Coventry fans protesting, exactly?

Not much, but I was conscious that there hadn't been much follow up on that big story.

I thought all Blades might be equally concerned about the state of the verges around here and would supsend footie chat for a while, but maybe I got that wrong too.

Not much, but I was conscious that there hadn't been much follow up on that big story.

I thought all Blades might be equally concerned about the state of the verges around here and would supsend footie chat for a while, but maybe I got that wrong too.

Looks like it

That's what sparked the Sisu chants, apparently
I'm not interested in 'apparently' when it means something another poster has said, I've never made that claim so I'm not going to try to defend it. The truth is whilst I have sympathy for Coventry's plight I couldn't give a fuck about the whiny Cov supporters on here and their WUM posts, or the whistle blowing pricks, the pitch invader(s) or the fucking snowflakes taking offence at a bit of chanting. Find someone else to troll.

I'm not interested in 'apparently' when it means something another poster has said, I've never made that claim so I'm not going to try to defend it. The truth is whilst I have sympathy for Coventry's plight I couldn't give a fuck about the whiny Cov supporters on here and their WUM posts, or the whistle blowing pricks, the pitch invader(s) or the fucking snowflakes taking offence at a bit of chanting. Find someone else to troll.

Yet you cared enough to reply to my post? How's that me trolling you? o_O

I'll take that as thou doth protest too much.

Therefore based on the narrow openings of such instrument, I feel you could benefit from a Crab Penis Pump and Felching Instruction manual.

I'll just need your address and credit card details. Don't worry the postal packaging is very discrete and is a plain brown box marked Penis Enlarger. The debit on your account will just show PERVERT01.
Your offer of a Penis Enlarger is much appreciated, however a longer wheelbarrow to cart mine around would be more relevant...

Your offer of a Penis Enlarger is much appreciated, however a longer wheelbarrow to cart mine around would be more relevant...

That's for your stomach George. You told me you hadn't seen your penis for many a year but you knew it was still there because you trod in it when you got out of bed in the morning.

That's for your stomach George. You told me you hadn't seen your penis for many a year but you knew it was still there because you trod in it when you got out of bed in the morning.

This is true, I may have to review my practice of wrapping it around the bed post at night..

Back
Top Bottom