What a wanker Fleck is

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unnecessary challenge and I'm sure he'll know he's let his pals down. Chance for someone to take place now.

Have to disagree mate. He's been putting tackles in like that every week. It means so much to him and you can see he's gutted and surprised. He puts tackles in like that every week and he got this one wrong.

Any need? Doubtful it was even a sending off. He got the ball full on and the player's foot caught his trailing sliding foot. Far from dirty, certainly not deliberate, clumsy at best. Harsh as fuck post TBH.

Getting the ball is irrelevant if you then continue to recklessly hit the man with both feet. Nailed on red.

So some people want to defend a reckless challenge which cost us a game we should have won because he has done well in the past?

Getting sent off like that makes him a grade one pillock.

I doubt Wilder will be patting him on the back and telling him he was unlucky.

Although the replay makes the sending off look harsh if a player does that every game they'll get sent off regularly, he needs to learn todays rules and not how forgiving they were years ago. Unfortunately footy is well on the way to becoming a non contact sport.

It was a stupid challenge, he deserved the red card and deserves criticism for it. To call him a wanker however is far too strong. He’s got too much credit in the bank to be spoken of in such a disrespectful way.

Get a grip.
So what level of criticism is acceptable?

Pratt maybe or dick?

Getting the ball is irrelevant if you then continue to recklessly hit the man with both feet. Nailed on red.

Except he didn't go in with "both feet". Watch it again. 21:05 here. His left foot is high, but he gets the ball full on with that foot. He's sliding along the floor with his right foot, and catches the player with it (and I'm being generous, another view would be that he collides with the player with his sliding foot. So not even a foul!).

Not that I expect fairness from a reporter from The Star :D

So what level of criticism is acceptable?

Pratt maybe or dick?

I have labelled it a stupid challenge elsewhere and that it cost us two points (Wilder cost us the other one). I think that’s fair enough criticism.

He’s a good player and usually makes decent decisions. He’s certainly not a wanker.

Back
Top Bottom