Bramall Lane voted best atmosphere in the Championship

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bramall Lane - top atmosphere ... well, that's a given :)

Twerton Park - ranked 7th. Bloody hell. Bath City. Well I never. Remind me where the rust bucket is ranked ..... psml ... in the words of Team America 'Fuck Yeah'. The amount of non-league grounds above the sty is astounding. Not surprising though if you think about it. :D

Congratulations Danny and the Star.

Instructions for any new apprentice sports journo at the Star: -

Put an article with a photo in The Star that will cause lots of controversy with Blades supporters. Get all the blades worked up on a forum that creates a six page thread with 3,288 views, resulting in hundreds blades clicking on the Star's website to have a look at what all the fuss is about, this will result in them clicking on the advertisements' for furniture that promises "Delivery before Xmas" or some other shit that we're trying to sell advertising space for. Therefore - Editor happy, sales team happy, advertiser happy = Kerching !!! Job Done. Dead easy this journo lark.

PS - When them blades not arguing amonst themselves, some of them will click on that stuff at the bottom of the webpage known as 'click bate fuckwittery'. That stuff will have them pressing 'control - alt - delete' more times than they've watched that ball going between Hunt's legs. Tee Hee Hee (whispers wawaw)

That’s all you can can do. Whisper.
You’ve got fuck all to shout about.
Now, run along to your club shop & buy a cobweb. You’ve got loads in stock apparently - where the current season’s home shirts should be.

Will someone please post the 'new picture' please, I still get the Hillsbrough one when I google it.

Been watching this thread with disbelief, so as it's Matchday, I thought I'd get this off my chest early.
1. I love irony. But having a thread on the best atmosphere at the Lane descend into Blades hurling obscenities at other Blades is too much even for me.
2. I've been reading the Star for a couple of years (retirement gives you time to indulge secret vices). The notion that it is (not was) anti-Blades is laughable. Just about every day it is full of positive stories about United and the latest horrors from S6. Today it is shirt prices. They are even catching up with the Blades fans missing the start of the Derby story.
3. As a world expert on the semiotics of post-modern irony, I can declare without fear of contradiction that the controversial photo was perfect. It showed Blades fans in a stadium the exact opposite of BDTBL, thereby emphasising the perfection of the Lane and the harmony its fans.
And now on to the Reading match...

He's one of our own, Danny04, he's one of our own...

Putting the six pages of nit-picking to one side, it's great to see an article bigging up United's matchday experience especially from a publication which brought us such classics as Save Our Owls.

A definite step in the right direction.

A good article the other day on Brooks as well.

Good the photo got changed, first one was fucking ridiculous :D

You keep missing the point. Of course each poster's responsible for their own thoughts and ideas, but then so is Danny, therefore there are consequences that go with his posts. If Danny can't face up to these, then why the overreaction?

If what you're saying is that it's ok to act as Danny did then you're wrong. As for what you refer to as a storm in a teacup, just remind Danny that avoiding the truth isn't conducive to understanding why someone acts like that.....and yes, I'm very much for real. It's a pity you chose to ignore the central point in all of this, otherwise you wouldn't have had to waste your time defending Danny.

I'm only missing your point. Just to get you into more of a lather, I've a confession to make. The other day I tried to use my bus pass before 9:30.

I'm only missing your point. Just to get you into more of a lather, I've a confession to make. The other day I tried to use my bus pass before 9:30.

Now all you're doing is demonstrating why you're so confused. You only use your pass after 9.30am, never, ever, before! Explains so much about your previous posts. Take it easy out there, it must be a struggle when you admit to being confused.

Now all you're doing is demonstrating why you're so confused. You only use your pass after 9.30am, never, ever, before! Explains so much about your previous posts. Take it easy out there, it must be a struggle when you admit to being confused.

OK, you didn't quite get that one. How about this, a couple of weeks ago I was shitting myself so took the liberty of sneaking into a disabled toilet. To assist your sense of humour (or lack of it), I'm not disabled. Surely that outrages you?

OK, you didn't quite get that one. How about this, a couple of weeks ago I was shitting myself so took the liberty of sneaking into a disabled toilet. To assist your sense of humour (or lack of it), I'm not disabled. Surely that outrages you?

Having had the unfortunate responsibility of replying to your stream of inaccuracies there's little about your behaviour that surprises me. Your bowels, like your mouth, appear to have much in common, they're both loose and in need of reinforcment. You might have to go private, ask Danny, he'll (mis)direct you with aplomb.

Having had the unfortunate responsibility of replying to your stream of inaccuracies there's little about your behaviour that surprises me. Your bowels, like your mouth, appear to have much in common, they're both loose and in need of reinforcment. You might have to go private, ask Danny, he'll (mis)direct you with aplomb.

Ah, that's better, now you've got the hang of it and the insults are more forthcoming. You really ought to do something about your obsession with Danny though.

Ah, that's better, now you've got the hang of it and the insults are more forthcoming. You really ought to do something about your obsession with Danny though.

Let's see, so far it's sociology and obsession you've misunderstood and used incorrectly. I'll be happy to assist with any other poorly judged uses of the English language.
Don't worry about Danny, he seems happy looking in the mirror and receiving the same repeated mantra - "You, Cinders, are the most beautiful of them all".

If anyone's worried about Danny he's feeling sorry for himself on the Gary Sinclair thread.

:rolleyes:

Let's see, so far it's sociology and obsession you've misunderstood and used incorrectly. I'll be happy to assist with any other poorly judged uses of the English language.
Don't worry about Danny, he seems happy looking in the mirror and receiving the same repeated mantra - "You, Cinders, are the most beautiful of them all".

I'll leave you to it now the mob's starting to wake up and join in, you can all go and have a collective giggle.

I'll leave you to it now the mob's starting to wake up and join in, you can all go and have a collective giggle.

Two people do not constitute a mob, that's a duo, you know, a bit like The Proclaimers but without the talent ;) You obviously struggle on all sorts of levels, counting and the mis-use of words being your most noticeable foibles. Take it easy pal, life's tough when you get to a certain age, love and kisses, The Corrector

Without wanting to reopen old wounds, it seems to be that most of the troublecausers and baiters on here are ones that migrated over from Blades Mad. Just an observation.

To be fair Snoots my flaming torch still had a bit of life in it.......

Probably the point that's now being missed is that the use of the original photo was ridiculous. Something that has almost universal agreement. Oh, and no one believed the conveyor belt of excuses.

The photo was changed though, which was nice.

Power to the mo, err people!

Without wanting to reopen old wounds, it seems to be that most of the troublecausers and baiters on here are ones that migrated over from Blades Mad. Just an observation.

So as someone who regularly criticises Blades fans, you object to, err, Blades fans criticising another Blades fan?

The Strange World of Football Forums.

Mob, gang, BladesMad.

Be some wet beds this morning.

It's that north African dust that blew over in the wake of Hurricane Ophelia earlier in the week. It's clearly caused some vaginal irritation.

Lucky for me that I was wearing my Blades Mad branded steel pants at the time....

Back
Top Bottom