Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm still young adult and still on the kop but changed seats, will I get a replacement?

about 500 in the south 500 in boxes and about 500 in john street behind glass and special seats club sources said. A total of 19800 two weeks ago

In our last season in the Prem 20,000 season tickets was often quoted as a club record. So we're on for our highest or second highest ever?

about 500 in the south 500 in boxes and about 500 in john street behind glass and special seats club sources said. A total of 19800 two weeks ago
If that's true then taking into account the higher away followings, we should average 25k this season easily.

Top effort all round.

I bet they don't give out the Brentford attendance until half way through the second half too. Pricks, I want to know NOW.

I've just been in touch with the ticket office.
They said they'll announce it as 24,079 for the Brentford game.
Glad to be of service.

Just been in the ticket office. The young girl serving said just under 18k sold and we did 13k last season.

My lads has arrived today right on sched, so summat less for people to moan about now , back to the new keeper :rolleyes:

Dat edge.

If your ticket arrives the day before the season starts then there's no problem.
If you can buy a shirt the morning of the match then there's no problem.
If you can live without a overpriced beer that tastes like piss at half time then there's no problem.

In short, there's a lot of problems in this world and things that need to be worried about but these aren't those.

What are you saying. Like first world problems?

I'm still waiting for my season ticket to arrive!.
Anyone still waiting for theirs?. Utb

with a deep fried mars bar

There's a bit of tourism advertising that needs a bit of tweaking! "Come to Stocksbridge, we once had a stage of the Tour De France and you can get bum fucked with a deep fryed Mars Bar" *

*I'm painfully aware I'm from neighbouring Oughtibridge where the most interesting thing thats ever happened was some Creosote once dried on a fence.

There's a bit of tourism advertising that needs a bit of tweaking! "Come to Stocksbridge, we once had a stage of the Tour De France and you can get bum fucked with a deep fryed Mars Bar" *

*I'm painfully aware I'm from neighbouring Oughtibridge where the most interesting thing thats ever happened was some Creosote once dried on a fence.
There was a big scandal in Oughtibridge in the early eighties. Some steel company I think. There was a big fraud going off and it all came on top. One of the senior managers got shot in somewhere like Ashford or Longstone.

There was a big scandal in Oughtibridge in the early eighties. Some steel company I think. There was a big fraud going off and it all came on top. One of the senior managers got shot in somewhere like Ashford or Longstone.

Ashford in the Water. Finance Director I believe.

Subsiduary of Daniel Doncasters.it was City wide. There was another shooting on the Parkway.

The only interesting thing about Oughtibridge is listening to people from outside the area trying to pronounce it!

Back
Top Bottom