Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There was a big scandal in Oughtibridge in the early eighties. Some steel company I think. There was a big fraud going off and it all came on top. One of the senior managers got shot in somewhere like Ashford or Longstone.

I vaguely recall something but not much in terms of detail. I was in my early teens then and being made paranoid by the Patrick Allen Duck & Cover videos. This wasn't helped at all by the shift change horns from British Tissues (I think, might have been the steel place?) sounding like the fucking four minute warning!

Got mine Fri afternoon, stop worrying they will hit the doormat early next week. Just a word of warning if your circumstances have changed from adult to senior you have to produce ID before the season ticket will be issued, same if you are a new season ticket holder for concessions ID proof has to be shown before they issue the season ticket.

Got mine Fri afternoon, stop worrying they will hit the doormat early next week. Just a word of warning if your circumstances have changed from adult to senior you have to produce ID before the season ticket will be issued, same if you are a new season ticket holder for concessions ID proof has to be shown before they issue the season ticket.

When do they ask for ID?

I've bought one for my Grandson which hasn't arrived yet - but nobody has asked for any ID either.

When do they ask for ID?

I've bought one for my Grandson which hasn't arrived yet - but nobody has asked for any ID either.

If you produced the relevant ID when you originally purchased the Season Ticket everything is fine.

If the Ticket Office is waiting for the proof of your Grandson's age then the Season Ticket will be held in the Ticket Office until so.

Hope this helps.

I phoned ticket office Thursday, after buying my son a season ticket online. I read this on website expecting to have to provide proof of age, I was told I didn't have provide any and my tickets would be sent out early this coming week

We must have sold over 20,000. I've had a quick calculation on the map of what's left available and get it at well over 20k, even when taking into account the bottom corner of JSS being unavailable.

I've rounded up what I've calculated as being available.

Kop - 2,250
South Stand - 110
John Street - 700
Westfield - 600

Deduct that from the capacity of each stand and you're left with approximately;

Kop - 8250
South Stand - 7390
John Street - 6000 (deducted 300 in addition as the bottom corner isn't available)
Westfield - 1400

I know there's corporate within the capacity of John Street and South Stand (not sure how many), but these have sold out pretty much also. Add in a margin for error of 10% and you get over 20k.

Hello everyone is everybody still waiting on their ticket to arrive?
Tried ringing the ticket office this morning but would not connect.

We must have sold over 20,000. I've had a quick calculation on the map of what's left available and get it at well over 20k, even when taking into account the bottom corner of JSS being unavailable.

I've rounded up what I've calculated as being available.

Kop - 2,250
South Stand - 110
John Street - 700
Westfield - 600

Deduct that from the capacity of each stand and you're left with approximately;

Kop - 8250
South Stand - 7390
John Street - 6000 (deducted 300 in addition as the bottom corner isn't available)
Westfield - 1400

I know there's corporate within the capacity of John Street and South Stand (not sure how many), but these have sold out pretty much also. Add in a margin for error of 10% and you get over 20k.

Good post, I was going to do the same as you but realised we don't know which areas have been netted off and made "not for sale".

For example the worse selling stand is always the John Street Family stand, so I find it hard to believe that there is now only 700 seats available for sale in that stand, meaning it's 85% full just with season ticket holders.

Your figures estimate that we're guaranteed at least 23,000 home fans every match.
That's quite a difference from the "just under 18K season tickets sold so far" quoted by the ticket office.

Good post, I was going to do the same as you but realised we don't know which areas have been netted off and made "not for sale".

For example the worse selling stand is always the John Street Family stand, so I find it hard to believe that there is now only 700 seats available for sale in that stand, meaning it's 85% full just with season ticket holders.
The 'netted off' area is unavailable online - as such, I've deducted 300 from the total to account for this.

One note on JSS is that a section is for player's family and friends, or was at least. I guess this may not always be full capacity (hence the 10% margin for error).

Hello everyone is everybody still waiting on their ticket to arrive?
Tried ringing the ticket office this morning but would not connect.
Most arrived on Saturday so yours could still be in the post. I'd read Rooks post about I.D. to see whether it applies to you, but if they haven't arrived by tomorrow I'd contact the club.

Most arrived on Saturday so yours could still be in the post. I'd read Rooks post about I.D. to see whether it applies to you, but if they haven't arrived by tomorrow I'd contact the club.

Thanks for that im under 22 so it might apply but I did have to show my i.d when I renewed

Impressive that the South stand is virtually gauranteed to sold out for EVERY match,

There's now only about 100 tickets available for sale each match, right against the walls at the Kop end.
The rest of the South stand seats have been sold to season ticket holders.

Anyone without season tickets will have to act quick to get a seat for the bigger matches.

Back
Top Bottom