Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks for that im under 22 so it might apply but I did have to show my i.d when I renewed
ID Is only required for concessions season tickets isn't it?...
I phone the ticket office this morning, just to check if I needed to send some sort of ID in, first the girl said I did, then a few minutes later she said no it was OK:confused:...I did ask for her to confirm to that fact, and she did that adding they will be posted out on Wednesday...but if we didn't get them to call into the office on matchday...me thinks it's gonna be very busy if that's the case:rolleyes:

ID Is only required for concessions season tickets isn't it?...
I phone the ticket office this morning, just to check if I needed to send some sort of ID in, first the girl said I did, then a few minutes later she said no it was OK:confused:...I did ask for her to confirm to that fact, and she did that adding they will be posted out on Wednesday...but if we didn't get them to call into the office on matchday...me thinks it's gonna be very busy if that's the case:rolleyes:

just rang myself was in a que for over an hor got to number 1 then got cut off will try again later on but yeah getting quiet late now isn't it becoming very last minute

Instead of the club messing about putting fancy colours on a ground map why don't they just say how many season tickets are sold/available?

The 18000 figure is presumably the complimentary and kids tickets we give away so we've probably only sold around 300 ST's or so ( all under 18') . It's on Porktalk so it must be true. We add 5000 onto every gate as well, it's a vat fiddle it seems.
That's the best kind of VAT fiddle because you're unlikely to get banged up for over paying.

Brentford definitely in the BLLT then..

Yes, it looks like Barnsley and Derby only have just over 2,000 tickets in the lower tier too.
I'd have thought we'd have saved the far corner of the BLUT for away fans and have some partition in the concourse areas.

Glad we are only giving the lower tier to clubs. Inferior view and less tickets. Easier to give them the rods from the South Stand too :cool:

I know there's corporate within the capacity of John Street and South Stand (not sure how many),

Definitely 200 seats outside the Exec boxes on the JSS. Sure there are more exec seats in the main stand too.

I'd say around the same on the South Stand, or maybe 3-400

I'm waiting on two adult season tickets to arrive so don't need to show any I.D.

Is anyone else waiting on adult season tickets?

I've just been in touch with the ticket office.
They said they'll announce it as 24,079 for the Brentford game.
Glad to be of service.
It looked to be more than that. I suppose a lot of season ticket holders were away. Do they still count towards the gate?

Rang ticket office earlier said they had problems printing them but should all be out and delivered within the next few days. Hope this helps everyone who is still waiting. Also adjed abiut the proof of i.d before they are sent seems as though it only applies to a few people not sure why .

Bert ordered two season tickets, one adult is still to arrive so Bert emailed the Box Office. This was the reply today.

Good afternoon,

We started printing and posting season tickets out last wednesday, as we have a large amount to post we're unable to give you a specific date when you will receive the season card but it will be before the first home match.

Kind regards

Box Office

Rang ticket office earlier said they had problems printing them but should all be out and delivered within the next few days. Hope this helps everyone who is still waiting. Also adjed abiut the proof of i.d before they are sent seems as though it only applies to a few people not sure why .

Concessions need to provide proof of entitlement for a new ticket or a first time concession.

I had to do it last year when I qualified for an old age concession even though I've had a season ticket for 20yrs + and they've had all my details on file all that time.

Concessions need to provide proof of entitlement for a new ticket or a first time concession.

I had to do it last year when I qualified for an old age concession even though I've had a season ticket for 20yrs + and they've had all my details on file all that time.

How very odd. I didn't have to when I qualified for a Grim Reaper Speciial this year. In fact when I renewed online, my reduced ST was in my 'basket' already. I was very impressed.

It looked to be more than that. I suppose a lot of season ticket holders were away. Do they still count towards the gate?

I was joking about speaking to the ticket office and them having a pre determined figure that they'll give out, of course they need to wait until Saturday 3.45pm and count up the tickets sold.

Yes, both us and Wednesday copy the recent trend in English football by automatically including season tickets sold when giving the official attendance irrespective of whether that season ticket holder attends or not.

It's looking like it will definitely exceed 25K, could be 27K.

On the ID thing my 14 year old has received his today but my 10 year old hasn't, (and neither have I)

Just tried to purchase a ticket online for my Dad.....says "A maximum of 1 tickets for Sheffield United v Brentford can be purchased. Customer ******* currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Sheffield United v Brentford".

I have 3, my ST and the 2 kids ST,s.........so presume that means I can't purchase any match day tickets under my customer number then?

Just tried to purchase a ticket online for my Dad.....says "A maximum of 1 tickets for Sheffield United v Brentford can be purchased. Customer ******* currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Sheffield United v Brentford".

I have 3, my ST and the 2 kids ST,s.........so presume that means I can't purchase any match day tickets under my customer number then?

I went on and it said I could purchase a maximum of 8.

Back
Top Bottom