Vini 10 men

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The comments from spain before he arrived was that he was one if the worst players they have ever seen.

If we sign shit players, with no technical ability who’s only attibute is they try hard, trott about and can make the odd tackle then the output is to be expected.

Basically half the players we signed had the same comments. This is the biggest reason why we are so shit, we are wasting money on shit players with shit tactics.

Edit: For the record i don’t think he’s our worst performer. He is what he is. A limited midfielder.

Anyone who thinks he’s decent needs to just watch him, forget the game just watch him for half an hour at least and then you will get a true reflection of what he brings to this team.
Exactly what I started doing after we went a couple down. Mainly because it was the only vaguely entertaining thing to do

He’s shit but he’s the mast many have pinned their colours to, so unfortunately this ‘debate’ will rumble on until he leaves the club.

He’s shit, but then so are just about all of them tbf
An interesting thing I noticed.......Holgate not even bothering for that second. Basically confirms his mentality.

The comments from spain before he arrived was that he was one if the worst players they have ever seen.

If we sign shit players, with no technical ability who’s only attibute is they try hard, trott about and can make the odd tackle then the output is to be expected.

Basically half the players we signed had the same comments. This is the biggest reason why we are so shit, we are wasting money on shit players with shit tactics.

Edit: For the record i don’t think he’s our worst performer. He is what he is. A limited midfielder.
Yea we’ve just signed two more

There are two players that try to win the ball in that team: RND and Souza. Mcburnie and Osborn when they play. A big problem. We were playing a high line first half which meant six or seven United players in their half. One or two simple passes into midfield and a simple dink over the top and they were clean through on our goal. We don't have the players to play so offensively. Suicide football.

I'm watching at home and I know there's been some debate about Souza on here. But he's been utterly shocking and it's honestly like we've been playing with 10 men. Floats around and leaves loads of gaps just in front of a very shakey defence.
Vini Souza is not a premier League player. We have duped by our joke of a chairman and all the people who suck up to him

He's crap and so is brooks. Neither would get in the squad of any other premier League side.
I don't think you can get away with playing McAtee and Brooks. Both of which are forward thinking players in this team. You definitely need 2 out 3 being ball winners and link play players.

His biggest problem is that he completely lacks any sort of footballing intelligence. He clearly has the ability, when he can get his brain to work.

Vini Souza is not a premier League player. We have duped by our joke of a chairman and all the people who suck up to him

Who is sucking up to our chairman? I’ve barely seen his name mentioned on here

Souza covers a lot of ground but to little effect. He is too easily played around and his positioning is poor for a holding midfielder. This inevitably leads to the opposition getting at our defence too easily. Added to how ponderous and lacking in quality he is while in possession to say he is a disappointment is a huge understatement.

I'm watching at home and I know there's been some debate about Souza on here. But he's been utterly shocking and it's honestly like we've been playing with 10 men. Floats around and leaves loads of gaps just in front of a very shakey defence.
Yeah, Waddle commented the same....but...surely that's his "role" then, as defined by the coaching staff? Because otherwise he'd be getting an earful and taken off? Heard wilder literally screaming at Osula today for the way he was or was not pressing.

1706990391567.png

An interesting thing I noticed.......Holgate not even bothering for that second. Basically confirms his mentality.
Holgate's all round awareness was awful. Three times in the first half Bogle was out wide in space waving for the ball. Not only did Holgate not pass to him, he didn't even look in his direction. He had absolutely no idea that Bogle was out there calling for it.

Wes did the same with his constant long punts to Diaz. Bogle was often positioned to receive the ball and Wes just ignored him and punted it long.

Back
Top Bottom