U21's leading 2-1 in extra time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They seemed pretty annoyed by the penalty decision for our equaliser – what they saw as a clean tackle given as a penalty.
Yeah,read that LB..don't think they thought much of the ref either.

Am I correct in thinking the Championship play off semi final 6th versus 3rd is on Friday May 13th? South Yorkshire police will be having kittens.

On their special night we couldn't possibly get over 30,000 for the match at BDTBL as we did against Man Utd. Could we?
Not confirmed, but that's the date put forward.

Every time I look for there results they seem to have won, where can I find a league table for them & results for the season, it may seem obvious to most but I'm a Blade living in exile & the only info I get from the newspapers is about 3 lines in the Sunday paper, so thanks for all the fans on here who have contributed all season.
You can find most of the information you need on the Sheffield United official website.

I don't know, but I'm assuming he took the picture he tweeted. I'd have liked to have gone myself, but only realised half an hour before kickoff that it was happening...
Just got message on FB from a Blade who was at the match. Adkins was there. Am now thinking Sunjihi has got it wrong

So how doess the u21 level work as I don't have a clue? Is this final just to be champion of our leagues, or does it lead to promotion to the Premier under 21 league?

So how doess the u21 level work as I don't have a clue? Is this final just to be champion of our leagues, or does it lead to promotion to the Premier under 21 league?

Just to be champion of our leagues I believe.

I think (though i'm not sure) that the category A academies make up the youth Premier League's, as I believe there are a few Premier League teams with Cat 2 academies in our league (Palace/Swansea being two?)

Yes, just, and won 2-1, through to the final
3 first year scholars in starting 11. Callum Semple, Harvey Gilmour and Joe Cummings have represented The Blades over 450 times each since 9 years old.... And travel to every away game to watch the first team when they can. If you want proper Blades that love this club then these three plus others can be the future of this fantastic club !!!!

Millwall youths have it all to do now

Finished 2-0, Huddersfield Town U21's to face SUFC U21's in the final

They finished 8 points ahead of us in the League. Going to be a tough one.
Shows North > South though

Won't be easy, let's just hope we take it to them and give it a good go.

3 first year scholars in starting 11. Callum Semple, Harvey Gilmour and Joe Cummings have represented The Blades over 450 times each since 9 years old.... And travel to every away game to watch the first team when they can. If you want proper Blades that love this club then these three plus others can be the future of this fantastic club !!!!

Have a like.

Ol' big nose used to say that Monty Tonge and Jagielka were the heart of our club. Young players who rose through the ranks and played for years in the first team. Since those days we've never kept a decent youngster for long enough to achieve that, and there has been a revolving door of overpaid wage tourists carrying us down through the leagues.

It seems daft, but it's almost better that our youngsters don't set the world on fire, at least at first, so we can actually gather a few who eventually blossom at once. That's what we need - a handful of players who play at a standard above our level for a whole season.

Back
Top Bottom