Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Bristol City (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
Top of the North v Second in the South, and a repeat of last year's Professional Development League Semi Final, at Ashton Gate, 1pm today, Tuesday 4 April.
Bristol City U21 v SUFC U21
Bristol C knocked us out last year
United have won the North Group already, and still have five games to go. Bristol City and Millwall are duking it out at the top of the South Group, with Swansea City just still holding on.

It'd be great if the U21s could finally push on this year to become PDL National Champions for the very first time. No promotion though from this league, effectively Under 21 Division 3.

Streaming will be a matter for the home team. We'll be on the 08:56. Stay tuned...

Top of the North v Second in the South, and a repeat of last year's Professional Development League Semi Final, at Ashton Gate, 1pm today, Tuesday 4 April.
Bristol City U21 v SUFC U21
Bristol C knocked us out last year
United have won the North Group already, and still have five games to go. Bristol City and Millwall are duking it out at the top of the South Group, with Swansea City just still holding on.

It'd be great if the U21s could finally push on this year to become PDL National Champions for the very first time. No promotion though from this league, effectively Under 21 Division 3.

Streaming will be a matter for the home team. We'll be on the 08:56. Stay tuned...
Fair play 👍

I'm assuming no first teamers means Clark and Stevens aren't fit?

I'm assuming no first teamers means Clark and Stevens aren't fit?
Why would they play today? Doesn't mean they aren't fit lol. If Baldock, Anel, Egan, Robinson, Lowe, Basham or Bogle get Injured before Friday I'm sure they'll be needed.

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United U21 0️⃣
🆚 Bristol City U21 0️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2022/23 Game 5️⃣6️⃣
📄 Tactical Reshuffle or Shopping List
📅 Now with added Tuesday
⏬ Sloppy and Slipping
👟 Adidas In Vains
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

Back
Top Bottom