U21's leading 2-1 in extra time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe it really is time for some of these youngsters to take a step up Wiz
I wouldn't advocate bringing too many in but i suppose there is only two ways to find out if they're good enough, either play them in our team or send them out on loan to a team that has to play them if fit, I'd get that written into the loan contract.

Win win for McCabe. He will be rubbing his hands hoping all the scouts from all the big clubs are eyeing our lads up in the hope of a few bids. Failing that, at least he can keep his wallet in his pocket as they'll probably all be promoted to the first team squad next season

I wouldn't advocate bringing too many in but i suppose there is only two ways to find out if they're good enough, either play them in our team or send them out on loan to a team that has to play them if fit, I'd get that written into the loan contract.

Yes they need game time and we (and the club) need to see if they can cut it an senior level

Was that the game where DiMaio scored for us? I was there, good atmosphere
Yes mate, big black lad at center half was brilliant too.
I spent the whole game having to remind myself how young David Hirst's lad was to avoid sledging him.

Nick Cox ‏@Coxy3012 11m11 minutes ago
Battered, bruised & exhausted but victorious. U21s reach national league final. Proud of them all #sufc @AcademySUFC

Chdaz-4WUAQ75DG.jpg

0 retweets0 likes
Great pic. I can almost smell the liniment oil

Win win for McCabe. He will be rubbing his hands hoping all the scouts from all the big clubs are eyeing our lads up in the hope of a few bids. Failing that, at least he can keep his wallet in his pocket as they'll probably all be promoted to the first team squad next season
Well going on what he said at the fans forum I'm pretty sure he's hoping a fair few are in the first team next year. It's either going to be a spectacular success or a massive failure. My feeling is I'd rather see them given a go than some of the gutless wonders we've seen this season.

13th may apparently.

Am I correct in thinking the Championship play off semi final 6th versus 3rd is on Friday May 13th? South Yorkshire police will be having kittens.

On their special night we couldn't possibly get over 30,000 for the match at BDTBL as we did against Man Utd. Could we?

22 man brawl at the end,apparently..then Charlton player sent off.

Back
Top Bottom