U21's leading 2-1 in extra time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have a like.

Ol' big nose used to say that Monty Tonge and Jagielka were the heart of our club. Young players who rose through the ranks and played for years in the first team. Since those days we've never kept a decent youngster for long enough to achieve that, and there has been a revolving door of overpaid wage tourists carrying us down through the leagues.

It seems daft, but it's almost better that our youngsters don't set the world on fire, at least at first, so we can actually gather a few who eventually blossom at once. That's what we need - a handful of players who play at a standard above our level for a whole season.
I couldn't agree more pal.

This group feels different to me. There are 7 lads who have played since under 9s up to u18s together who love the club and are proper Blades ....

Maybe if they make the grade money will talk but these lads just want SUFC to win football matches. It's magic to see.

I am not naive enough to say they are the answer to promotion but they care with a passion a bloody site more than some of the shit I have watched at The Lane this season

I couldn't agree more pal.

This group feels different to me. There are 7 lads who have played since under 9s up to u18s together who love the club and are proper Blades ....

Maybe if they make the grade money will talk but these lads just want SUFC to win football matches. It's magic to see.

I am not naive enough to say they are the answer to promotion but they care with a passion a bloody site more than some of the shit I have watched at The Lane this season

Now you got me thinking. Why did I renew my ST when I could pop to Shirecliffe on a Saturday and save a few hundred quid? :)

Have you heard something, Silent ?
Yes, this morning but sketchy details. The next manager will be a "budget" manager but I havent been given the name. About a hour later I said "It's Deano, innit?". He smiled and then shrugged his shoulders. Deano joining the club a few months ago reminded me of Brian Kidd joining our coaching staff midway through the 2006-07 season. Maybe it isnt Deano?

Yes, this morning but sketchy details. The next manager will be a "budget" manager but I havent been given the name. About a hour later I said "It's Deano, innit?". He smiled and then shrugged his shoulders. Deano joining the club a few months ago reminded me of Brian Kidd joining our coaching staff midway through the 2006-07 season. Maybe it isnt Deano?
Hmm interesting. Do you think an Adkins departure is imminent (including all his staff ?) or just that the next manager will be "budget" some time down the line.

There hasn't been much said about Deano's role since he joined. I imagine it could be Head Coach maybe and a wider role for this Technical Committee.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a hero of mine taking the role. Fantastic if he achieves success but .....

Hmm interesting. Do you think an Adkins departure is imminent (including all his staff ?) .

I got that impression this morning. I asked "this week or next week?". Another shrug of shoulders was the response! Remember Sunjihi said "Mutual consent".

Doing my head in!

I got that impression this morning. I asked "this week or next week?". Another shrug of shoulders was the response! Remember Sunjihi said "Mutual consent".

Doing my head in!

Will be a shame if yet another manager leaves BDTBL, and a "cheap option" sound like just that, cheap!

Hmm interesting. Do you think an Adkins departure is imminent (including all his staff ?) or just that the next manager will be "budget" some time down the line.

There hasn't been much said about Deano's role since he joined. I imagine it could be Head Coach maybe and a wider role for this Technical Committee.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a hero of mine taking the role. Fantastic if he achieves success but .....

Hope you are wrong . We would be scraping the barrel with Deane . At least he would do as he was told I suppose.

Adkins is a liability , but Deane , No thanks.

Might as well bring Morgan back.

His role ,doing fuck all , and there as a token, as fans favourite.

Hope you are wrong . We would be scraping the barrel with Deane . At least he would do as he was told I suppose.

Might be Morgan. I dont know

I wouldn't want a legend like Deane to tarnish his reputation working for these morons.

Back
Top Bottom