Swindon v Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's always a hard place to go Clough says the main thing is not to get beat does that mean we,re going to play like we did at Colchester for 80mins I hope not or we'll get hammered.
Please Nigel let's get at em early silence the home crowd and they'll crumble.

Would really like a win today to get even for last season, we played them off the park in the second half, Doyle scored a great goal and we got suckered about 2 minutes from time. Happy to take a completely undeserved 1-0 this time.

I'm with you totally on this Paulus, one of my low points last season that was. I haven't been as angry coming out of a game since Oldham at home a couple of years ago when I tried to have a pop at Paul Dickov after "Croftgate".
Like you say, Doyle scored a beauty of a goal which was mysteriously disallowed and they went down the park and won the points with the last fuckin kick.
A revenge win of any kind would be very welcome today. Safe journey to all of you that are going.

3 points.
Any which way you can, please.

Pains me I can't get to the match, but hope McNulty, Jamal, and Higdon do their best to increase our goals for tally. Truth is, whoever scores will do as long as we win, hopefully with a little aplomb to add to our belief that we're worthy winners. UTB

My half time report from the County Ground:

We have been awful, Swindon have dominated and played some good football. They look dangerous whenever they attack.

For us, the only good moment we have had is when Scougall was able to pick the ball up facing their goal about 35 yards out, driving into the box and pulling the ball back. The problem is, he is so deep he hasn't been able to do this more often. Murphy has struggled to get past his man but as with Scougall, we need him picking the ball up 20 yards further up the pitch. McNulty has shown some good touches but is very isolated.

Basham has been extremely poor, Doyle only marginally better.

Our back four look like they are running in treacle by comparison to the Swindon players they are up against.

We need to improve dramatically.

Needs to be picked up in second half.

Back
Top Bottom