New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My text seems to have disappeared. It was meant to say...

Here's what happens when you fall out with Adidas (as Southampton have).. Suppose they got their stripes back though

Saints I know are happy to have the stripes back. If I was them though I'd be astounded by the £50 price tag for an own-brand shirt but at least you'd save on shirt printing: no point getting a name put on the back if they're going to be sold 10 days later!

With all this talk about templates before the kits were released, the Brentford shirt, Sunderland shirt, Hearts shirt (i know it's bl*e) and Ours are all totally different. Well done adidas for that, for showing some imagination with the designs unlike what nike and puma have done in recent years with templates. UTB

Saints I know are happy to have the stripes back. If I was them though I'd be astounded by the £50 price tag for an own-brand shirt but at least you'd save on shirt printing: no point getting a name put on the back if they're going to be sold 10 days later!

O I don't know Balham. The way they're going if I was a Soton fan, I'd get my name on the back of it and get myself a nice signing-on fee two weeks later!

Where are cantors when you need them? A proper sponsor second only to Wards Best Bitter.

Cant show any sentiment towards that shirt lepton, it's a reminder of boxing day and being relegated into the fourth division. :(

And the stripe down the middle resembled an Embassy fag packet. Not one of the best we've had.

Fair few people at The Lane buying the shirt. Now I've been able to have a proper look and feel of it, I like it. Really like the design, the material is good and the sponsors prints are of decent quality.

Still can't be doing with having a sponsor on he back though, it doesn't look right and it just makes us look cheap. If it wasn't for that, I would currently be walking through town with the new shirt in my hand.

Got mine this morning and I think its quality , I dont normally buy the shirts but I really like this one
The sleeves are much better and tighter fitting than the pics ive seen which is I was worried about

I took my 3yr old down on Saturday. She's too big for the mini-kits now so tried the XSY one on. Size wise was perfect, only thing was the collar was extremely tight and it got stuck on her head. Not sur if this was due to her ponytail and the security tag getting caught or what. Has anybody else noticed a small collar?

I didn't buy it because
1) there was a massive queue
and
B) it's £35 for a 3 year olds shirt which will be too small in 6 months

I took my 3yr old down on Saturday. She's too big for the mini-kits now so tried the XSY one on. Size wise was perfect, only thing was the collar was extremely tight and it got stuck on her head. Not sur if this was due to her ponytail and the security tag getting caught or what. Has anybody else noticed a small collar?

I didn't buy it because
1) there was a massive queue
and
B) it's £35 for a 3 year olds shirt which will be too small in 6 months

Yep, I went on Sunday (club shop was empty at half 11) and bought the 3-4 yo mini kit for my 3 year old and the collar is stupidly tight, have to practically rip his head off to get the shirt off his head. Also, we got home and noticed that the top of the DBS logo on the back of the shirt is peeling away! sigh.

Yep, I went on Sunday (club shop was empty at half 11) and bought the 3-4 yo mini kit for my 3 year old and the collar is stupidly tight, have to practically rip his head off to get the shirt off his head.

Maybe our kids have just got ridiculously large heads !?!

Maybe our kids have just got ridiculously large heads !?!

That was my first thought if I am being honest..... But the macron one he has from Christmas seems to still be fine. You taken the little one to a game yet? Still trying to decide the right time to take the lad.....

That was my first thought if I am being honest..... But the macron one he has from Christmas seems to still be fine. You taken the little one to a game yet? Still trying to decide the right time to take the lad.....

Yeah 2. Took her to MK Dons away which was good as there's a lot of room in the seats and we didn't fill it so we just went in the corner and I let her run about. TThen i took her to the Wolves 125 game and it was horrible. She wouldn't sit still and wanted to walk about etc. There's no space around my ST seat.

TBH - you would be better going to an away game where we aren't going to sell out. I didn't plan it like that but it worked out well.

Took my lad when he was 5ish.

Big mistake, cant go to a game without him now :)

Apologies for asking a daft question but I reckon here is the best place!

Wanting to get a shirt for me and my little girl. On the superstore online, it says ages 5/6 for the Junior XS. Just wondered if anybody has been/seen/bought a smaller kit than that? She's 2 and a half and she's already desperate for the new 'Sheff-U-nite' shirt.

Anybody know if we're selling them for the little people in the actual shop?

Wanting to get a shirt for me and my little girl. On the superstore online, it says ages 5/6 for the Junior XS. Just wondered if anybody has been/seen/bought a smaller kit than that? She's 2 and a half and she's already desperate for the new 'Sheff-U-nite' shirt.

They got mini kits in the shop but you're best taking her than buying online anyway. Mines 3 and got stuck in the XSJ shirt. The collar is really tight. Shirt fit fine though.

A pretty good size range for Bladelings available. Good advice already given about going to the shop with the nipper to get the correct size, especially if you have their name added to the back.

Footnote: In my opinion it is the best kit that we have had in donkey's years, good quality, good design and strong colours

Im nipping down this dinner time to get a mini kit, does anyone know if they are well stocked? Don't want a wasted trip, I've tried emailing and calling the superstore but no joy.

Im nipping down this dinner time to get a mini kit, does anyone know if they are well stocked? Don't want a wasted trip, I've tried emailing and calling the superstore but no joy.

They had plenty in stock on Saturday and were constantly topping up the shelves, I imagine you will be fine. Just check the DBS logo on the back to make sure its not peeling off like mine! :D

Cheers mate.

Do the mini kits have the sponsor stuff?! They didnt last year and looked well for it, might put me off if they've wormed their way on this year.

Does anyone know if Blade Super Draw members get the 10% discount at the club shop or is it just season ticket holders?

Back
Top Bottom