New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Superman on BladesMad has come up with some good ideas regarding a stand alone sponsor logo without a white box..

3311t8j.jpg

No. 2 is absolutely tremendous, that shirt would make me think about thinking about spending £45 on a United shirt

I'm pretty sure that DBL Logistics sponsor sits right where the name is usually printed, at least looking at the teams in Adidas at the world cup finals. Not sure if that's an oversight, but hope that the sponsor finds it's way to the bottom of the shirt as with many other clubs shirts.

I'm pretty sure that DBL Logistics sponsor sits right where the name is usually printed, at least looking at the teams in Adidas at the world cup finals. Not sure if that's an oversight, but hope that the sponsor finds it's way to the bottom of the shirt as with many other clubs shirts.

Guessing will be similar placed to that of Football Manager last year

url
They might go south american style and have the player name at the bottom of the back of the shirt
With a big, fuck-off sponsor's logo at the top? A lot are sponsored by Bimbo, a bread maker. South Essex Blade will be buying the lot if they say "Bimbo" across the back :D
It's a shame this is on the front...

chivas-home-3.jpg

I assume it'll be the same as last season and that huge Football Manage logo. The name will be in the middle of the players back and the number will be just above their arse.

I may be wrong but I think the sponsor will be slightly different on the shirt when they arrive on sale, if they left it so late then they may have had to rush the press conference launch shirts out so the logo may have had to be of a lower quality due to time.

It looks like they've already redone it once to increase the sponsor size. Compare the sponsor on the OS story and the one on Flynn's shirt - now goes across nearly three stripes.

image.jpg

It looks like they've already redone it once to increase the sponsor size. Compare the sponsor on the OS story and the one on Flynn's shirt - now goes across nearly three stripes.

View attachment 8851

That could be down to the size of little Ryan more than anything else.

When I first saw that snippet on blades site, I thought who's the fat bastard modelling it?

I imagine the sponsor logo comes in one size whether you wear S or XXL

Just been for a look in the superstore. The home shirt is really nice, feels great quality.

The training/casual gear is pretty poor though.

My Dad asked why there is a big white letter H on it

Sunderland fans not happy about a supposed leaked photo of their kit.
20140706-215628-78988706.jpg

Anyone care to give some suggestions on how to remove a sponsor's logo from a new shirt, without damaging the shirt ? (genuine question). Will ironing it really work ?

My black Macron away shirt with the red pin-stripes has now lost all its ironed-on bits, including the "Visit Malta.Com" arse plastered across the front, and it looks a hell of a lot better for it. I've never washed it at a temp more than 40, and it's been looked after, but it has been worn and washed a lot.

If anyone can make genuine suggestions on how to remove a sponsor's logo without sticking the shirt in a washing machine several hundred times (and without abusing me because the bits have fallen off mine, but not off yours), I'd be v grateful !

I must say I quite like the kit. It would be perfect if only for a couple of changes.

1) I really don't understand why adidas persist in putting their logo right in the centre of the chest it looks unbalanced with the club crest on the left breast, I suspected they were going to do it like that but was hoping they wouldn't

2) Sponsor logo, goes without saying really but it looks awful, it's a bad logo anyway, it looks like its been chucked together by the bosses nephew in microsoft word but it looks even worse on a football shirt. The iron on sticker just looks cheap.

3) would have liked a bit of black trim somewhere on the shirt but not overly fussed that it has been omitted

8/10

Just noticed from the photographs on the official site that the XXL version held up by a couple of local burghers has got all sorts of accidental bits of white stripe showing through which spoil the effect rather and make it look about 6 years old, style-wise.

Erm if I'm repeating something someone has already pointed out then let me apologise that I'm not a speed-reader because this thread is now something of a yarn.

Looking forward to an Adidas shirt. My team Halifax have just changed over to Adidas and everyone is looking forward to having a kit of quality and made by a recognisable company rather than company's like vandanel and sondico. When I joined I marked the forums as read, but the rumour over in Halifax is that there is a representative in the Yorkshire area and quite a few teams in the region will shift to Adidas over the next couple of years. Do like the new blades shirt though and can't wait to get it!

When I was a nipper the replica kit didn't have sponsor on the front and I used to wish it did so I could look more like the team.

Nowadays I wish for the exact opposite.

Where are cantors when you need them? A proper sponsor second only to Wards Best Bitter.

When I was a nipper, a mate of mine at school had the old Hobbot "Ajax" style United shirt with no sponsor on. Wanting to look more like his heroes he scrawled "Cantors" on the front with a black marker pen. You can imagine the quality of the handwriting seeing as he was 8 years old!

Another mate of mine around about the same time got his parents to buy him the Southampton shirt. The reason he wanted it? Because it was the only one in Suggs which had the sponsors logo on (Rank Xerox). I remember our teacher telling him he had to cover it up on the school photo because they didn't want to be seen to be advertising. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom