Message to Jim Phipps.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the success had followed, the opinions might be very different as far as the whole social media thing is concerned. As it is, it became a vast target for the vitriol of supporters after the failures. Still, if and when the success comes, Jim should come back and be a part of what he hoped might happen when he was here.

Others have asked, but I'll try again. What are you all talking about? Has there been an announcement?

Right thanks all clear now.

I'd just like to add that I wish the best of luck to McCabe. He may have made many mistakes but he always had the best interests of United at heart. All the best fella.

I'll remember him this way...

Let me make this very clear. Since you post at 8:51 this morning I've not seen or read anything which confirms owt.

If you'd like to enlighten me I'd appreciate it
As people keep posting about Jim without telling the rest of us what is going on, I thought I'd create my own story about Mcabe's. If you like you can pretend to be in on it too?

JimBob Phipps & Jimmy The Phipps
Bibbedy Bobbedy Boo
Put 'em together and what have yer got
A football club with a monumental support still languishing in the third tier of English football.

A while ago there was a brief statement about ill health.

I'm not sure it was even clear it related to Jim directly. It may have been family.

In context, for me, this was either genuine, or a cover for taking a break from the literally unbelievable abuse he got - on fb in particular.

On Thursday KM said Jim was in Riyadh - and probably going to return to the States.

I initially thought the ill health was temporary but the way it's played out it may be longer term.

The exact nature of the ill health is, despite his public position, ultimately a private matter.

To some extent we're in the dark - but I'm not sure we have any right at all to personal medical details.

Not sure what prompted the OP though.

Reactions: Dkc
WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE?

I think it is because Kev Mac mentioned at the fan forum that Jim would probably be going back home to the US?

I was not at the event, so just trying to piece it together myself.

All the best jimbo. Don't be too disheartened we simply do not do positivity around these parts.
Not entirely true. I think we are just kings of spotting polished turds, after years of practice.

UTB

Not entirely true. I think we are just kings of spotting polished turds, after years of practice.

UTB

It was all good at the end of clough's 1st season when we'd reached a semi and won 10 on the bounce. There was a love in on Facebook/Twitter with him. Unfortunately things turned nasty and the abuse directed at Jim, although over the top, was always going to happen whenever we hit a bad patch regardless of the division we were in or what success we achieved prior.

Football fans in general don't do patience not just us lot. If Roman abramovic was on Twitter he'd be getting hammered less that 12 months of winning the premier league.

Has he gone? If so, is this the "mutual consent" that Sun Jihai was talking about? Does it signal the end for The Prince as well?

Is this going to be the going link the minute anyone leaves? Sunjihai quite clearly implied by his posts that Adkins was to leave by mutual consent – if anyone else happens to leave by "mutual consent" it'll have been a complete coincidence, rather than solid ITK knowledge in my view.

He said Wilder was the frontrunner... dont think he meant replacing Jim!

I think it is because Kev Mac mentioned at the fan forum that Jim would probably be going back home to the US?

I was not at the event, so just trying to piece it together myself.
Mr Phipps has not been around for months and reading into what Mr Mccabe said the other night I would think Jim has got other responsibilities
within the princes business s .Most have said he's a gentleman and maybe not suited to the football business. Best of luck Jim and as I said previously
hope he can return for a celebration when we get promotion.

He was a part of Abdullahs Saudi mob, who have achieved the square root of fuck off during their time here, and now are a divisive force.

The sooner the rest of these shysters follow Jims lead and fucks right off the better to me.

Back
Top Bottom